Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 42. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
I feel you buddy Im also planning to do that. I am planning to put 1 million satoshies to this project just to test the waters and if it goes well I will put some more.
Great. I am planning only 0.005BTC for buying some ARS, too. Maybe i will gain 500 or 600 ( I hope BTC increase 20% at 2 days more ).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
arousal exchanges does  a great change in social internet..it gives and accepts all legal tenders.without restriction..so be cool and stay happy
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

I have also a little bit sugar exch. token from airdrop and the price is right now  0.03   Grin

But it doesnt mean that even the projects are similar the Arousal is also going to dump.

Activity: 434
For example, for peer platforms, guarantors, etc. I have many aspects in the absence of this program. But it will be good to know about team members; There may be a picture and a brief description about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members came from Germany and Austria.

yes I agree with the information the team members will make it easier for us to know, and believe that this project really can be relied upon.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Reviewing Arousal ICO Details
There will be 20,000,000 ARS for Crowdsale and will be released separately, in Early Bird stage, Pre ICO stage and ICO stage. The price of ARS is varied in each tage. The following section will introduce the ICO detail of each stage.
Hoping to reach their target.

Yeah, Im sure devs already planned what will be their tactics to achieve their certain goals. We need to help to promote the project so that more investors will come and buy tokens. If more investors will invest Im sure they will hit their target.
Activity: 252
Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
I feel you buddy Im also planning to do that. I am planning to put 1 million satoshies to this project just to test the waters and if it goes well I will put some more.

Nice, you really are a good investor. I hope a lot of members are thinking this too so that we can support the project. More investors means more profit and more profit means successful project. So excited to this project now.
Yes and even i think that the project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investing in Arousal can be profitable as we can see many good sides of the project and also peoples are finding good profits in the project so willingly they are investing some funds into the project which will lead the project to a bright future.
Activity: 280
Hey devs and OP, what's new about the project development?
Are you going to meet the deadline?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hopefully by that time you can list in more than just Kucoin and TDAX, both of which draw low volume, with minimal liquidity. To grow you need Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance. But nothing is configured to work with the current NEP-5 token, which is a big issue in my opinion. Constrained by 2 exchanges is seriously devaluing tokens. Fix the NEP-5 problem, and you'll see a flood of new investments.
Of course, the output to such exchanges  Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance will give a big growth but for listing on these exchanges you need a lot of money. And naturally the problem of NEP-5 requires a solution.
Activity: 372
Hopefully by that time you can list in more than just Kucoin and TDAX, both of which draw low volume, with minimal liquidity. To grow you need Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance. But nothing is configured to work with the current NEP-5 token, which is a big issue in my opinion. Constrained by 2 exchanges is seriously devaluing tokens. Fix the NEP-5 problem, and you'll see a flood of new investments.

it's really a bad design ,why NEP-5 token first , should we swap our tokens later , i also hope hit major exchange as quickly as possible
Activity: 84
For example, for peer platforms, guarantors, etc. I have many aspects in the absence of this program. But it will be good to know about team members; There may be a picture and a brief description about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members came from Germany and Austria.
Activity: 308
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

Not all phones have Fingerprint readers also face detection sucks unless you have really good systems which 99% people dont have
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Trading bitcoin in OTC market, there is zero confirmation need & a Guarantor is there to give guarantee for the transactions... this features are not found any where
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Nice, you really are a good investor. I hope a lot of members are thinking this too so that we can support the project. More investors means more profit and more profit means successful project. So excited to this project now.
Merit: 103
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?

It would be nice to have a tester for their platform. I hope that the devs will consider this idea and would add some bounty for every bugs that is found.
Merit: 250
Expert in busting

Activity: 434
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?
Are you kidding? Ready to buy coins for testing the platform? It seems to me that the developer should reward for the testing.
Pages:
Jump to: