Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 44. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw a new update. Pretty good! Rather, as early as December 12, we'll see what more developers will add. Will there be different colors?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin

No worries buddy, all these stuff will be updated on Dec.12th.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

eth network stuck for long time ,i also cann't move my eth too ,hope it will be ok when Dec 12th ,i want to be investor of this project.
No, ETH network stuck because of low gas fee. You can increasing gwei above 50( now i think 55 gwei is ok) then can investing. But we must calculate to carefull when invest with high fee as now Sad.
Activity: 252
From what I read it looks like it's going to be a very stable project, I'll look forward to see all the incoming updates from this project to be sure it will become one of the main exchangers around.
Even i read the whitepaper and also i think that Arousal will reach great profits in future considering its innovative concept. I am sure most of the peoples will find profits in Arousal and will invest their capital into the betterment of the project. Some good future with huge profits is waiting for Arousal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
From what I read it looks like it's going to be a very stable project, I'll look forward to see all the incoming updates from this project to be sure it will become one of the main exchangers around.
Merit: 103
More followers are assuring its security features which is really relevant before trusting and engaging to a certain exchanges.Hope this project could guarantee security to the community who are willing to use arousal  exchange.
Of course security and usability is more important than design, although design is also important Cheesy I hope that Arousal will do everything right.

The admin and developers are not still answering that question for now.  I think they are focus on promoting first the site.
Of course, developers have a lot of problems and design is not as important as usability. But the timing of launching the product seems to me very big. With such a high competition, you need to make the product faster.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
More followers are assuring its security features which is really relevant before trusting and engaging to a certain exchanges.Hope this project could guarantee security to the community who are willing to use arousal  exchange.
Of course security and usability is more important than design, although design is also important Cheesy I hope that Arousal will do everything right.

The admin and developers are not still answering that question for now.  I think they are focus on promoting first the site.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Nice, about 1ETH =3100 ARS, not expensive to buy. I hope we can access quickly to buy at Dec 12th. At some ICOs (UCH,...) I cannot bought any tokens because stuck of internet Sad.

eth network stuck for long time ,i also cann't move my eth too ,hope it will be ok when Dec 12th ,i want to be investor of this project.
Yeah doing transaction using ethereum right now is a real pain in the neck. I hope ethereum blockchain developers work double time to ressolve this matter.
Merit: 105
I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.
Yes, i hope bounty will paid and this community be a good, because so many scam around now. Get lucky, followers)

I have a strong feeling that this project will never scam us, the ICO will be successful and they will pay members who supported and promoted arousal project. Aside from promoting, we should eagerly need to find more investors to invest in this project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This project will most likely support by lot of crypto hunters and traders. This arousal exchange has a very good concept in which they allowed users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. Looking forward for the detailed proposal with regards to its safety features and more detailed informations how this exchange works. I am probably the first one to support and spread news to crypto society if this exchange will be fully released.

Four days before they launch the ICO and I can see a lot of enthusiastic support for this project. Hopefully, further details will be revealed in the ICO launch.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?

Yeah i think thats the only thing missing here....the white paper is kinda not much..i hope another version comes out soon..website seriously needs designer to be honest
Activity: 196

Exactly , there are more and more clients and traders joining the Arousal exchange .
This program is growing exponentially and this is great for everyone including the team.
Problems with transactions continue? I hope the problems will be solved and it will be possible to buy tokens.
Activity: 362

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Activity: 560
The project team have done their due diligence and started with the customer experience, and work backwards to the technology. Security and intuitiveness is in the core of their platform.. well done!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.
Yes, i hope bounty will paid and this community be a good, because so many scam around now. Get lucky, followers)
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The Gaurantor from all over the world working hard to make this project successful... hopefully the project will successful...
Pages:
Jump to: