Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 45. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Oh no, security needs to be done first. If there is a vulnerability, investors will not invest their capital in such a project! Developers should be the first thing to do, so it is to establish security!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink

Bounty followers will wait, and they need to wait because most of bounty rewards are given after the successful ends of ICOs. I'm sure the bounty campaign will succeed and more investors will participate in this great amazing project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
is there any minimum ETH to buy this coin? And what is the OTC platform?

OTC stands for over-the-counter

Usually, the firms offering OTC trades will quote the prices at which they are willing to buy or sell assets, giving one price for each trade. This differs from on-exchange trades, where many buy and sell prices can be seen from a variety of different sources.

The most popular OTC market in trading is forex, where currencies are exchanged between parties directly instead of on exchanges. This means that forex trading is decentralised, and can take place 24 hours a day – instead being limited to an exchange’s opening hours.

And I also wonder if there is any minimum investment of Eth to buy the Arousal coins; ı couldnt find any information about this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
So it means that Arrousal will be the guarantor between buyer and seller or like exchanger right? Hope to see these Arousal exchange as decentralized and impose proper security. Like other exchanger which you need to import private key, I think you should work more on the security first other than else. 
You were absolutely right about the guarantor, but I don't really agree with your opinion about the exchanger. Mostly exchangers don't need to import private key, right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The platforms gives the users an ease to understand well all regarding Arousal Exchange. I'm glad to the idea that they allowed the users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. For the better progress and development of this project, I hope more investors will come to this project.
Activity: 434
This exchange will make significant impact in the crypto market having started voting for tokens to be listed. This is a great foresight.

The project are well planned, which gives many features like they provide bitcoin wallet service, where investors can
deposit and withdraw bitcoin and make sure to protect there money against diverting.
Makes the transaction easy and hassle free that's what arousal is aiming for. Security seems pretty good and because arousal has a great developers and team.

There platforms makes comfortable and easy to each and everyone of us. It also gives a highly protected security to avoid those scammers that might attack on there different advocacy on this tremendous project. It deserved a true and success for the team.
Activity: 532
This project will most likely support by lot of crypto hunters and traders. This arousal exchange has a very good concept in which they allowed users to trade bitcoin ethereum and altcoins with legal tender and no restrictions. Looking forward for the detailed proposal with regards to its safety features and more detailed informations how this exchange works. I am probably the first one to support and spread news to crypto society if this exchange will be fully released.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
This exchange will make significant impact in the crypto market having started voting for tokens to be listed. This is a great foresight.

The project are well planned, which gives many features like they provide bitcoin wallet service, where investors can
deposit and withdraw bitcoin and make sure to protect there money against diverting.
Activity: 602
Hello, dev. How about the security of the site? The investor's safety? I  think you know the latest issues about nice hash being hacked over 60Millions dollars.
That's it! The security problem is the main threat to the activity of the exchange. I hope developers will have a bounty to find vulnerabilities.
Exactly , I totally agree with your opinion here , the  structure of this program is pretty good , bit still there is a security problem .
I hope the dedicated developers are working on it and will fix it soon.
They should act this quickly as soon as possible because investor really needs security in order to be safe. I think they already see this problem and will probably correct this.
Activity: 224

On the bounty thread if you click the website it's an error.
Nothings come up, And i think you need to fixed some problem on your website or the link for you website.

Hi buddy,

Really appreciate for your information, we've corrected it.

Best regards,

Arousal.io
Activity: 706
Merit: 250

On the bounty thread if you click the website it's an error.
Nothings come up, And i think you need to fixed some problem on your website or the link for you website.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Hello, dev. How about the security of the site? The investor's safety? I  think you know the latest issues about nice hash being hacked over 60Millions dollars.
That's it! The security problem is the main threat to the activity of the exchange. I hope developers will have a bounty to find vulnerabilities.
Exactly , I totally agree with your opinion here , the  structure of this program is pretty good , bit still there is a security problem .
We have to wait some time for getting a clear news about the security of this site.

I am looking forward to their answer regarding this one. A project that provides securities should prove that their site is not vulnerable to any hacking attacks.

I'm also looking forward to a lot more detailed information regarding this.  It seems as if there are still quite a few unanswered questions regarding this "exchange" and according to the dates, the launch isn't very far off...
Activity: 70
We have to wait some time for getting a clear news about the security of this site.

I am looking forward to their answer regarding this one. A project that provides securities should prove that their site is not vulnerable to any hacking attacks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
So it means that Arrousal will be the guarantor between buyer and seller or like exchanger right? Hope to see these Arousal exchange as decentralized and impose proper security. Like other exchanger which you need to import private key, I think you should work more on the security first other than else. 
The above team members write that there is a centralized exchange but as decentralized. I do not really understand this.
Activity: 280
btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?
Activity: 350
Activity: 546
Merit: 104

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.

Essentially something to the effect of people wanting to claim BTG ended up revealing their private key which allowed people to steal the btc these private keys held
That's horrible .It's like every coin holder nightmer. I wish arousal won't make such a mistake . OTC seems rather a better alternative . Security should be always first priority in the exchange world and Arousal seems to be working hard to provide it for us.
Wonderful speech! I also consider the security of the user to be the most important. Already many people on many exchanges have suffered.
Activity: 238
Activity: 84
This exchange is the best icon and where people work properly and this ...
It's burning in a very short time .. The Leol people related to the arousal echange- they get a profit to do a very simple job. so spend your time in your good time ico.I will be with it
Pages:
Jump to: