Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 65. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Hello!
Information on the soft cap I see 50 bitcoins pre-sale and 100 on the ICO.
Does the project have a hard cap? Or fees will go until December 30 regardless of the size of the investment?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You said you're a exchanger like Bittrex, polo...
Do you have running platform now?
Your website http://arousal.io now look too simple with almost text which anyone can do it in 1 hour.
Any ideas or update soon?

Hi, the platform will be available on 1/11, we are still running some test. Cheers.
Activity: 364
You said you're a exchanger like Bittrex, polo...
Do you have running platform now?
Your website http://arousal.io now look too simple with almost text which anyone can do it in 1 hour.
Any ideas or update soon?
Hello ! A few questions:
1. Where is the registered company?
2. Where can I find registration documents?
3. Will this project be affected by national policies and thus can not allow some nationals to participate?

Hi, the exchange company is registered in Romania, while the OTC company is registered in HongKong. However, they are still under progress. We believe it will be finished in half month, before the Early Bird ICO. We'll update the registration information once it is done. The ID that registered in America will not be allowed to  join in the ICO due to the regulation. Kindly regards. Cheers.

what 's your exchange want to be ? like bittrex or polo or any other? any exactly plan?

Hi

Arousal is a cryptocurrencies exchange like bittrex or polo!
Activity: 476
Hello ! A few questions:
3. Will this project be affected by national policies and thus can not allow some nationals to participate?

Hi, the exchange company is registered in Romania, while the OTC company is registered in HongKong. However, they are still under progress. We believe it will be finished in half month, before the Early Bird ICO. We'll update the registration information once it is done. The ID that registered in America will not be allowed to  join in the ICO due to the regulation. Kindly regards. Cheers.

what 's your exchange want to be ? like bittrex or polo or any other? any exactly plan?
Hello ! A few questions:

when will your exchange online? i am looking forward to your project, go on.

The platform will be available on 1/11/17. Grin
That sounds really cool and very attractive to read no restrictions and zero confirmation. I see the whole material is very long so need time to read twice at least to understand the whole concept. This is interesting that's why will spend my time to get the idea of mechanism this exchange will use.

I am so happy to hear that you are interested in Arousal.We have prepared this project for over 6 month, we believe Arousal will be a mature exchange project!
Thank you Grin
Good, another exchange with token ICO, you know it is very good for Chinese people trade with OTC after they banned the exchanges.

Thank you my friend, it is also very good for people from all over the world to buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello ! A few questions:

Same question.
It will be greatly appreciated if dev and your team share more detail information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
That sounds really cool and very attractive to read no restrictions and zero confirmation. I see the whole material is very long so need time to read twice at least to understand the whole concept. This is interesting that's why will spend my time to get the idea of mechanism this exchange will use.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello ! A few questions:
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Good, another exchange with token ICO, you know it is very good for Chinese people trade with OTC after they banned the exchanges.
Activity: 35
when will your exchange online? i am looking forward to your project, go on.
Yes we do, we gonna post the bounty regulation later on(Most likely Tmr), 5% of total tokens will be the bounty Grin
Activity: 86
Good Project any bounty program
30% of Commission fee generates from each successful trading will be used to repurchase ART Wink Wink Wink
It's totally self-developed including the idea of OTC+EXCHANGE. The platform will be available on 1/11/17. Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do you have refferal programm ?
Pages:
Jump to: