Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 60. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello, are US investors allowed to participate?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for the announcement dev. ICO for exchange can avoid so much risks.
Activity: 91
Is it necessary for the guarantor? OTC also must be same country, in order to use the legal tender mutual remittance,so what the  different?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is it known on which exchange will Arousal be listed when the Ico is over?

Hi there, Arousal is an exchange actually. It will be listed on Arousal exchange first. Regrads
Activity: 12
It is great that you have collected 30 BTC in the early bird ICO. Waiting for the project to start.
Activity: 12
What is the hard cap for this project?
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
When is the main sale going to start? and what are your future plans?
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Congratulations for the success of early bird ICO waiting for the main sale. All the best Arousal.
Activity: 9
Is it known on which exchange will Arousal be listed when the Ico is over?
When are you in the coinmarket?

Hi there, our plan is to be listed in Coinmarket after the ICO. Best regards.
Activity: 238
When are you in the coinmarket?
Somebody help me how can I invest in this ico?

Hi there, the next stage ICO will be announced on Dec.1, ARS can be bought through our exchange.
How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?

Hi buddy, thank you for your enthusiasm, We'll received over 30BTC in the Earily Bird Stage.
Activity: 2
And please me tell me about ur development and Devs team  Huh Huh
Activity: 2
Somebody help me how can I invest in this ico?
Activity: 71
How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?
Activity: 71
Ohh yeahh its just wow project never like before best of luck guys awesome.....
I love this platform... Very user friendly.
Is there any tutorial that explains how the investment process goes? This would be helpful for those of us who are interested to get in.

Hi there, really appreciate for your opinion. We are actually preparing a video for the ICO. Basically, the next stage ICO will start around Dec.5, when exchange is available. Our token can be purchased through our exchange. Best regards.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
I've seen many Ico projects lately and some are successful some not so much but I believe Arousal is one of the lucky ones that will succeed and will have a great support.
Is there any tutorial that explains how the investment process goes? This would be helpful for those of us who are interested to get in.

Hi there, really appreciate for your opinion. We are actually preparing a video for the ICO. Basically, the next stage ICO will start around Dec.5, when exchange is available. Our token can be purchased through our exchange. Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: