Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 58. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 101
I dont get it you wanna make a decentralized exchange with OTC or both decentralized and OTC can not be decentralized as i see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is such a good project, however I am having a hard time registering in your site. Is this available on all countries?

I think they would start with their local country first before spreading worldwide. I'm not sure.
Activity: 49
This is such a good project, however I am having a hard time registering in your site. Is this available on all countries?
Activity: 42
I am just really hoping that your exchange would have lower fees.
Activity: 1106
Seem this can be good project, I will check all details first. Bounty campaign looks interesting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting. What is the difference between Arousal exchange and other exchanges?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Wow this is pretty good, i see the early bird bonus was just missed. So now we will get 40,000 coins for each bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
we see Crypto Exchange new exchanger in crypto currency. i think this project is good. many people except  and like this project. and i think it's going succeeded very soon.

We wanna be the different one. The current exchange don't have any innovation at all.

Best regards
i think this project would be succeed rapidly. cause i read your white paper and it is so amazing. Arousal Exchanger is the best ! i will follow this work.

Really appreciate for that. That means a lot for us.

Regards
I want to know when ICO starts and ends? ANN and bounty of VietNam I can not access.

The ICO will be started form Dec.12th and end at Dec.31st.

Regards
Activity: 174
bông
I want to know when ICO starts and ends? ANN and bounty of VietNam I can not access.
Activity: 196
i think this project would be succeed rapidly. cause i read your white paper and it is so amazing. Arousal Exchanger is the best ! i will follow this work.
Activity: 8
Hi dev,

A announcement for ICO will be released at Nov.1st am I right? What's your long term target?
So this means that most of the fund collected from the 70% token sold during presale will not be used on ICO and that it will be used for the project itself as it was said that their priority is the project. Good idea because ICO will be conducted to gain more funds for the project and I think Cypto Exchange already had enough funds to start the project. Please let us know the updates about your project so that we can also monitor its progresses in the next days. Thanks

Hi there, we've already got enough fund for the exchange development. The reason for us to have 2 month ICO duration is for the marketing reason. An announcement will be make on Dec.1st.

Best regards.

Arousal.io
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
So this means that most of the fund collected from the 70% token sold during presale will not be used on ICO and that it will be used for the project itself as it was said that their priority is the project. Good idea because ICO will be conducted to gain more funds for the project and I think Cypto Exchange already had enough funds to start the project. Please let us know the updates about your project so that we can also monitor its progresses in the next days. Thanks
A new way on altcoin exchange without limits.A hope that the test version and this project will be much successful.

Appreciate for that. Test version will be available around Dec.12
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
A new way on altcoin exchange without limits.A hope that the test version and this project will be much successful.
"The test version of exchange will be available along with the pre-sale"
Does it mean that all the users can test your test version of exchange?  Or you will only pick a limited amount of users to test it?

Hi there,

The test version will actually be available for every user that registered in our exchange;D

Regards.
Activity: 308
Does it mean that all the users can test your test version of exchange?  Or you will only pick a limited amount of users to test it?
i think all of the users can be a tester , many tester is better to know what will be a problem incase , they can tell the developers. We'll let us hope that they will not pick a limited person only.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: