Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 57. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
ICO soon, after I saw details I will join probably. Good luck.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
ICO will be launched from Dec.12th to the end of December! Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.

Total tokens= 13 Million
1ARS=0.15 USD (The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th December 2017.)

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

It seems that the value of the Token will depend on Eth's price fluctuations.
Activity: 294
Very good and well done website. Beautiful design, but it's not so easy to navigate it. But the number of team members is not great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ICO will be launched from Dec.12th to the end of December! Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.

Total tokens= 13 Million
1ARS=0.15 USD (The exact price of ARS in ETH will be determined and announced on 11th December 2017.)

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex
Activity: 112
This project has a great potential in the market, because it is the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. I can say that Arousal Exchange has the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender, which most of people wants.
I dont get it you wanna make a decentralized exchange with OTC or both decentralized and OTC can not be decentralized as i see.

Hi there, decentralised exchange is our next stage plan. We'll like fork our exchange to two exchanges in the future. So one is centralised and another is decentralised.

Regards
Activity: 266
I saw that your team has the ten percent of your total tokens, may I know if how you are planning to use that tokens?
And you put 65% of your tokens for rewards? Isn't it too much.
Activity: 406
"Currency exchange with no resttictions ", in what kind of situation you mean about this? Because it is very difficult if your not going to provide a restrictions or rules and regulations in your exchange.
Activity: 92
The project looks really strong this is going to be huge. good luck team Smiley
The project is very interesting. What is the difference between Arousal exchange and other exchanges?

Hi there,

Arousal first adopted Exchange + OTC mode to accept all legal tenders. Guarantor mechanism also included in OTC trading to secure transactions. In the future, we'll have both centralised exchange and decentralised exchange. Cheesy Cheesy
Does the Arousal exchange have problems with withdrawals like other exchanges? The biggest exchanges such as poloniex, bittrex, ... are also often complain about the problem of withdrawals.
Activity: 174
bông
The project is very interesting. What is the difference between Arousal exchange and other exchanges?

Hi there,

Arousal first adopted Exchange + OTC mode to accept all legal tenders. Guarantor mechanism also included in OTC trading to secure transactions. In the future, we'll have both centralised exchange and decentralised exchange. Cheesy Cheesy
Very sorry if my question bothered you. I do not know about OTC trading, centralised exchange and decentralized exchange. Can you explain me?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Still no Croatian or Serbian WP? Soon maybe? Thank you.
Activity: 406
Can I ask if 0 confirmation is really possible in every transactions?
I am really curious about it because if it is really possible then why the bitcoin devs didn't apply it until now?
Arousal - The exchange with no restriction to any legal tender. What a nice project. I've got caught by the bounty campaigns because they were attractive to see then it seems to be interesting.
Activity: 151
I cant understand OTC mode and how it affects the system. And whats your strategies to cope with other cryptocurrency like ether and btc etc. Most of us are having a problem on alt coin transfer, do you have a plan to solve this?
I am just really hoping that your exchange would have lower fees.

We'll definitely consider that buddy

Hi there,

Wow this is pretty good, i see the early bird bonus was just missed. So now we will get 40,000 coins for each bitcoin.

The price for the ICO will be changed, announcement will be made by tmr.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 86
I can never say not to more exchanges for crypto. This is a much needed service. With the problems at coinbase, bittrex and bitfinex recently.. We need something fresh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Unlike bittrex right now, having problems with withdrawal... I hope I don't encounter that with you
Pages:
Jump to: