Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 6. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
ETH Address: 0x14c20e0caA6FdEB9f5BD3B154B8630260e22fF41

The best of luck for the developers of OTHO NETWORK. I'm already imagining visiting the platform to buy goods and services on their network or taking advantage of the best offers of what they offer.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
excited. very good project. dev's have good vision on future. 54 airdrops. amazing. handywallet, smartpay ...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
ETH Address: 0x14c20e0caA6FdEB9f5BD3B154B8630260e22fF41

This is my participation for Otho Network's Airdrop Round 2. Very quickly I was able to see what the project is about. The truth that looks interesting while every time in our daily life more projects are based on blockchain Ethereum.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I missed the first Airdrop. i have seen lots of airdrops. Joined some of them. Some of them I gave up following even they send the tokens.
But Otho is one of my top 5 new altcoin listing.

I hope I can catch the 2nd Airdrop. If not no problem.. Otho is always be in my radar...

From the 1st or 2nd airdrop if any of you received tokens and want to sell just contact me...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
If I recall correctly, the airdrop is today. What time do we expect to get the form today ?
TGY
Activity: 32
The mobile wallet is a nice touch as well.  It takes me to digital keys the less wait & inconveniences are removed.  I forgot my wallet today when I went to pick up my prescription & if it hadn’t been for my only digital credit card, I’d been highly upset.
TGY
Activity: 32
The project may actually be promising as long as it delivers on the balancing of the crypto currencies for merchants.  I would be willing to recommend it to some of my online store owner buddies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Be ready for airdrop Round 2. More people know about Otho when they join airdrop and get some free token. Me too  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Less than 24 hours left before the second round of airdrop #otho.network
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Countdown is on for the next airdrop. This one is long term!

Community is growing by the hour. Good luck to all the new members on the airdrop!

Activity: 10
moneta kotoraya budet rasti. ona nuzhna nam vysokaya. budem zhdat' uvelicheniya
a coin that will grow. we need it high. we will wait for the increase
Activity: 280
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the project is very interesting especially with the developing technology, but it is true for this project must be announced transparently about this project in order to attract more investors. This project surely helped a lot that may be less savvy about technology. good luck.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Any news concern the twitter bounty reward?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Yeah few days to OTHO 2nd airdrop. can't wait to get in

I had all the requirements fulfilled for the first airdrop but I never received, my eth address is in the location section of mybitcointalk account.

Maybe you missed one requirement. I fulfilled all and I got mine.

Where can I download the wallet needed for this?
A link would be appreciated.

Thanks!

There is no wallet to be downloaded for OTHO airdrop. It's am ERC20 token, so what you need is a private ethereum wallet like myetherwallet, metamask, imToken

I'm interested to join the airdrop, so when will be the first airdrop? i think this project will be a succes  Smiley Smiley Wink

First airdrop done and dusted. Watchout for 2nd airdrop on Feb 3
Activity: 143
I will win, not immediately but definitely
50 hours to go. Excited. What do you think friends?
Activity: 10
Such a good project, but they do not write much. It's great. When the coins are already distributed.
Activity: 9
Great project, any thought on doing ICO in the future?
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
Airdrop round 2 will be commenced on February 3 2018 at 16:30 GMT

Rules and regulations for the airdrop round 2 - http://otho.network/airdroprules/

Countdown is available at - http://otho.network/

Follow the rules and regulations and complete the tasks to eligible for the 2nd airdrop.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I'm interested to join the airdrop, so when will be the first airdrop? i think this project will be a succes  Smiley Smiley Wink
Actually, first Airdrop already happened, there will be the second airdrop on 3rd of February. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: