Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 3. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110
It's a scam. I wanted to say high-quality scam... but no, they ended the game ahead of time.
I didn't invest money, but others did.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Another lowlife.I hope not many people burn by this..
Really sad. But i had winessed few similar frauds for the past few months..
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
schneider
Bye, bye OTHO... In the end this proved to be precisely executed scam... some of the admins are kicked from the Telegram channel and the promised listing on Kucoin never happened...

At this moment addresses associated with the project leaders are dumping and the price went to nothing...
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Who could have thought OTHO as a scam? This was a hard experience. I made a mistake of buying in early and lost some hundreds damn :/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You can buy-sell OTHO ALSO here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd4d342fd95a968884bf50b69ee3ea870c3bbef91-ETH
Activity: 56
Interested in this question because in official 52 airdrops during 2018 year, it's no less then once a week)))
are you on the list of people who applied for bounty?  NO! i've checked all the lists including the list of people before filtering, that only means that you havent applied for the bounty and that's the reason why you are not on the list of the people which will get bounty award.
I have no problem with hot temperature 😂😂 Morocco trained me. But cold temperature ... not for me it’s super hard !! -19 !!!!!!
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
It's seems the telegram group is more active than this forum.
Can you show us first the bounty stakes for the 3week and not just distributed it? thank you how come we can check if the stakes given is correct. if you already distributed it without showing us? Does it mean we can't complain if the distribution is over? work is work and worked done should be paid. Thanks
It is not won it is earned by task. so definitely for those who joined the bounty will be rewarded it is not a contest and just won. There are stake tokens in line, theres a reporting, how come theres a winner and no winner in the bounty?
Activity: 125
I have earned 75 tokens  Grin
Wait for the next Airdrop, thank you!
please be patient, giveaways and bounties are the main priority (among all other other things) and sometimes team can't answer all emails at once
Yep, it was good game to watch. Glad I did, and afterwards I had to go with my gf. Cheesy when is the nexy game in a week or two?
How come there are no more bounties? I think bounties would help get the word about Otho out there. Signature and twitter campaigns
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Please what's the estimated time for the next AD? And do the rules remain the same ?
Deeponions can't change their "religion", no another projects, no another airdrops etc.  Cheesy
Airdrop rules will be available prior to airdrop and everyone will be notified. Monitor our social media profiles for newest information.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Please what's the estimated time for the next AD? And do the rules remain the same ?

airdrop rules will be available prior to airdrop and everyone will be notified in time.
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Please tell me! Guys,the spreadsheet steaks?When will the information on bounty Twitter and Facebook be in the spreadsheet?)))
Pages:
Jump to: