Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds - page 4. (Read 10206 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Announcement!

Otho network(OTH) bounty results, giveaway results and distribution will be end on 18th February. Keep in touch and follow the countdown

https://t.co/Rc6oF8HjHs

Reprence: https://twitter.com/Otho_Network/status/960903131541286913?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi OTHO dev, plz you need to make some clarifications in the bounty thread. The OP said bounty is for week 1, week 2, week 3 which should have ended in Jan 29th but people are still posting reports beyond week 3. I stopped at week 3 as said in the OP. My question is will reports beyond week 3 be rewarded too Huh
I have received my 2nd OTHO airdrop. I had to buy few more tokens from ED so as to be in stake 2.
Thanks dev team. Looking forward to more bounties and airdrops
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Otho Network is a very interesting project, and an interesting scheme for the distribution of coins. 5 years it is so convenient for students - you can work and teach. I think that the price of the token will be high, many people participate and few coins at all.

Yeah well said. By the end of the distribution, the token should have been owned by many people and trading volume should be high then
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
What about the team behind?

It was said earlier by the dev team that this will be made public later this year. So let's watch out for the good news
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
Not yet. May be in next month. Waiting for bounty and giveaway. Thats happening on 18th february
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Hi everybody ! so when we will have 3rd round  ? was there any information from DEV's ? The last round was great  )
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Airdrop 2 really closed? Angry

There will supposedly be 50 more airdrop rounds.  Just read the airdrop rules and make sure you meet every single requirement.  If you fail even one requirement you will not qualify for the airdrop.

52 Wink
Activity: 296
is there any spreadsheet to see who is received the airdrop? So all people can see that this airdrop is transparent

and for the airdrop, will you do it weekly for 54 round?
there you go: http://forum.otho.network/showthread.php?tid=902

airdrops are on a monthly basis

enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 41

There will supposedly be 50 more airdrop rounds.  Just read the airdrop rules and make sure you meet every single requirement.  If you fail even one requirement you will not qualify for the airdrop.
Activity: 388

Yes, the airdrop 2 is closed. if you want to participate in the airdrop, you will have to wait until the opening of the 3rd airdrop. In the meantime, start preparing for a future registration.
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
is there any spreadsheet to see who is received the airdrop? So all people can see that this airdrop is transparent

You can visit the otho network forum to see a spreadsheet of the airdrop round 2 participants.  Less than half the people that signed up qualified.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
i missed out on airdrop 1 and 2 any way good work devs team

Same here but, will there be 3rd air drop? if yes when?

As the title says, they are going to be 54 airdrops. I also came searching for the date for the 3rd airdrop. So no worries missing the first 2 there are a lot more to go around.
Activity: 490
Announcement!
Otho network(OTH) bounty results, giveaway results and distribution will be end on 18th February. Keep in touch and follow the countdown

https://t.co/Rc6oF8HjHs
Hi dev plz I need a clarification on OTHO bounty.
Bounty ANN page said its 3 weeks and ended Jan 29th.
But I'm seeing people posting week 4 and 5 posts.
I have stopped my bounty post on Jan 29.
Are these week 4 and 5 bounties valid and will be rewarded??
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I've heard about the airdrop from a friend, it seems interesting to be true, i'll keep an eye on this ANN!
Good Luck!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
i missed out on airdrop 1 and 2 any way good work devs team

Same here but, will there be 3rd air drop? if yes when?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received 57.14 OTH
thanks a lot
was this the amount of the airdrop #2?

(wasn't sure because I joined twitter bounty as well)

verified that this was the airdropped amount
thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: