Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 15. (Read 2745 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'm still wondering why the negative name of the project - VIRUS was chosen? Grin Huh

There is no bad advertising))
Our platform will evolve as a virus, "infecting" more and more people with our idea.
Check out our promo video!
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I'm still wondering why the negative name of the project - VIRUS was chosen? Grin Huh
this is an excellent name  Wink I think this project, like a virus, can grow in a crypto-currency community. It can not be a random name.
Activity: 41

I registered.
I am expecting the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Thanks for the prompt answers)
Trading tokens on third-party exchanges will only be available after the completion of ATS? Do not know what these will be the stock exchange?
Can you say, is there a team office and where is it located? Wink

At the moment the team of our project works in different countries of the world and conducts its activities through the Internet, the issue of spending funds for the creation of the VirUs project office will be considered only after the successful completion of the ATS.
As I understood, as such, the project does not have a cape.

The project at the time of ATS will collect the necessary capitalization.
The amount necessary for the successful development of projects is 25,000,000 USD.
And if you carefully study page 38 of WhitePaper, you will see that until the end of sales it will be achieved.
Please check your Whitepaper, token price = 1 satoshi? and there are only 80 000 000 VIS. Your cap is 0.8 BTC?

The initial price is 100 satoshi.
You incorrectly consider the possible capitalization.
On page 38, the WhitePaper is painted how the price will change, according to the ATS rounds.
Price 100 Satoshi will be only in the first half of the first round, and by the end of it will be 273 satoshi.
The subsequent values of the price change can be traced on the same page 38 WhitePaper.
Can you say, is there a team office and where is it located? Wink
Please check your Whitepaper, token price = 1 satoshi? and there are only 80 000 000 VIS. Your cap is 0.8 BTC?

As I understood, as such, the project does not have a cape.
Activity: 184
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I think you have the wrong information. Starting price = 100 satoshi, not 1 sat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Please read the answer above.

Thank you, read it)
Tell me, does your team have one chief executive?

Yes! This is Aaron Malkevich !
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!

Thank you, read it)
Tell me, does your team have one chief executive?
In addition to the airdrop and bounty campaign, we also have a program of regional consultants!
Take advantage of the excellent opportunity to become a project consultant and earn a weekly reward.
Click to the link for more details.
Hi!
50% very good bonus!
The earnings formula is here - enter the money from the very beginning and exit after the second or third round.

This is a working formula!
However, the retention of tokens for a longer period of time opens up significantly greater earnings prospects.

I apologize if someone asked, but bonus tokens will be immediately available to all the operation or will there be some sort of lockout?

I apologize if someone asked, but bonus tokens will be immediately available to all the operation or will there be some sort of lockout?

I was also interested in this information. I can say that bonus tokens will be available one week after the launch of this platform.

Tokens will be added on April 2. And you can see them already on April 3 at the start of ATS.
In order to gain access to the trading platform, you must be registered more than a week before this moment.
Activity: 322

I was also interested in this information. I can say that bonus tokens will be available one week after the launch of this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: