Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][AirDrop] 🌟VirUs🌟 Complex of products for changing the ICO market ✅✅✅ - page 17. (Read 2745 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you sell tokens, you can immediately. Is the starting price known?

Start price is 100 satoshi per token.
I would like to know if you have a beta version of the platform? As I understand that we will soon be able to use it?
At the moment, the development of the platform is already underway and it will be presented after a short time immediately after the end of the ATS.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If you sell tokens, you can immediately. Is the starting price known?
i'm trying to register in https://virus.center but i don't receive any email confirmation (gmail)

We do not observe this problem on our side.
Please check the spam folder and try again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I would like to know if you have a beta version of the platform? As I understand that we will soon be able to use it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
The concept is quite interesting. Maybe I will join your ATS.
Earn profits while selling tokens going on ... this is good!
By the way, I think you should change the telegram username of the project a bit: @virusico ------> @virus.ats
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i'm trying to register in https://virus.center but i don't receive any email confirmation (gmail)
This is something unusual, interesting. Roll Eyes The token economy is not entirely understandable, maybe you could describe the example in detail, how will the trade take place between the participants?

As a result, you will receive an income of 58.4% of the initial investment. Why not 76% you ask? Because we charge from any successful transaction on the internal exchange of the project by a commission of 10% of the transaction amount. (176-10% = 158.4)

10 percent commission is not so small, will it be fixed?

I agree, this is a large percentage of the transaction amount. Why such a large commission?

This is not a small value, but not as much as it seems.

The main reason for this commission percentage is:
1) ATS's main goal is to raise funds for product development. We already provide participants with a unique opportunity to trade during the ATS, but we should not forget about our main goal.
2) Half of the commission is paid as partner reward to a participant who invited a client to successfully conduct a trade transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
why am I afraid when I heard the name of this project Cheesy
virus , it is something I hate the most .
This is something unusual, interesting. Roll Eyes The token economy is not entirely understandable, maybe you could describe the example in detail, how will the trade take place between the participants?

As a result, you will receive an income of 58.4% of the initial investment. Why not 76% you ask? Because we charge from any successful transaction on the internal exchange of the project by a commission of 10% of the transaction amount. (176-10% = 158.4)

I agree, this is a large percentage of the transaction amount. Why such a large commission?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!

For example, you have 1000 tokens bought for 100 satoshi each, and you have access to the exchange of projects, you decided to sell your tokens and fix the revenue. Suppose that you waited until the price increases to 176 satoshi for the VIS token.

You enter the trading interface of the platform and make an application for the sale of your tokens at the current price - it is important to note that you can not set the price for which you want to sell your tokens. The sale price will always be the same as the current sale price of tokens from the project team.

So, you applied for a sale, you offer participants to purchase 1000 VIS tokens at a price of 176 satoshi per 1 token. Your application will be queued and processed as soon as all previous applications of participants have been redeemed.

While your application expects, the price continues to grow - which means that your offer of sale becomes more profitable for participants.

The profit from the sale of tokens is credited to your internal balance on your account, and you can withdraw money to your wallet or use it for a new trade operation with VIS tokens.
Activity: 98
Alright, as I understand, I shouldn't activate my anti-VirUs to use your coins?  Cheesy

Only if your antivirus protects you from receiving any income.

In this case, we advise you to turn it off while you work with our project - because you can definitely "get infected" by money from us.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Alright, as I understand, I shouldn't activate my anti-VirUs to use your coins?  Cheesy
Activity: 98
How can i participate in the AirDrop? Do i need to register on the website? Do not do anything else?

You need only register on the official website of the project VirUs - https://virus.center in the period from March 18 to April 2 (inclusive), and you get on your balance in your account a random amount from 1 to 100 project tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How can i participate in the AirDrop? Do i need to register on the website? Do not do anything else?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Virus is interesting name this will be amazing people will buy this with their money and get back some virus. In reality this horrible name in world of computer because nobody like to see any kind of virus into his PC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!
The idea is interesting, new and unusual, but this is also the charm. We need to study more closely, maybe it's worth to go from the very beginning, until all the places are occupied)
good project . when exchange

Listing on the stock exchanges will be immediately after the end of the ATS.
However, trade in tokens between project participants will be available immediately at the START of ICO (ATS).
You will be able to sell your tokens already at the beginning of the ICO (ATS), but we recommend "hodl" tokens, because their price increases depending on the activity of other participants and will be significantly more in the first weeks / months of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: