Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][AIRDROP] Wind Coin - Wind Energy Project [WIND]⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 6992 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Anyone has received any token? Is the project dead? The design and the information of the token seemed cool, it is a pity things like this happened. Regards.

seems to be really really dead.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hi,
What exchanges are u going to be listed?
U know it is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange.
How are u going to deal with it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just out of ineterst, has anyone here made a monetary donation to wind coin?
Activity: 217
Anyone has received any token? Is the project dead? The design and the information of the token seemed cool, it is a pity things like this happened. Regards.
Activity: 165
Hi, no coins for aidrop. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing happend. SCAM
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
was keeping my hopes up until now, was expecting to see any bit of update... saddly i guess that too much time has passed and i have to start accepting that this one might be gone with the wind
 Sad
Activity: 196
so there will be no ico, will there? just the airdrops? and it is already listed on exchanges? right?
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Are there any news about the project or is it already dead?
There is no news, the scam?

Seriously please research the meaning of "Scam". You didn't pay anything for the Airdrop so how should it be scam??  Huh Huh

In my opinion a scam starts to be that way, when developers do not delivers, instead dumping their share and suddenly disappear.

I don't know if it's scam in this case but the project seems quite dead.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Seriously please research the meaning of "Scam". You didn't pay anything for the Airdrop so how should it be scam??  Huh Huh

Are you serious? What you mean "pay anything"? There are airdrops for which you have to give your email address, follow on twitter, facebook, join telegram, writing a post on the forum giving a positive review of the service, those kind of things today HODL value for marketing, they are numbers that add up and give visbility to a service, you invest time and your "number", that you're paying in order to get back something, the airdrop. If you don't get the airdrop back as tokens, you've been scammed, a promise/contract has been broken. Wake up.
arcs-chain.com
I wanted to see and know the rating of your ICO. found on ICORating.com but did not find it on ICOVoting.com. I wanted to know a full and reliable rating about you.  Huh

these guys are total bots... i guess that in every ecosystem you have these...

anyway, was not around here for some time as was really hopping there would be some news....saddly this is still stagnant
Activity: 336

Seriously please research the meaning of "Scam". You didn't pay anything for the Airdrop so how should it be scam??  Huh Huh
Yes, I agree with you. We are not required to pay transaction fees or pay donations. I think the team keeps monitoring the project from behind the scenes. So sooner or later the project will soon distribute the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

Merit: 111
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
what's the relationship between Wind Energy project with Blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Hello admin, when the token will be distributed?? Or when the spreadsheet will be updated?
---
A question hasn't been answered yet.
Why the previous thread has been nuked? It's simply vanished over night.

that question was always on my mind... but always tought it was something related to spam... when i think about it, it makes no sense, because there was a BOUNTY-ANN to post spammy social work reports

well, as i'm not one of the forum elders, i leave this explanation for someone ore experienced   Grin

Something very strange happened in these days:
1. airdrop rules changed without forewarning;
2. previous thread nuked overnight;
3. last airdrops not delivered.

I'll add to that, how do you prototype turbines without money from ICO or whatever is something of a mystery.
arcs-chain.com

that question was always on my mind... but always tought it was something related to spam... when i think about it, it makes no sense, because there was a BOUNTY-ANN to post spammy social work reports

well, as i'm not one of the forum elders, i leave this explanation for someone ore experienced   Grin
arcs-chain.com
Stop screaming scam guys.  There was no ICO. If you follow the telegram you would have known that there are personal issues that got in the way of the project moving forward as planned. Yes, it would be nice if the windcoin team maintained this thread and respond to some of these allegations flying around, but that they don't doesn't mean you can call this a scam project. For this to be certified as scam, someone has to prove that money was taken from them by the team. In the absence of that the only thing left to do is wait for updates and development. If you can't wait go to ED and dump your airdrop, someone is buying them up!

I totally agree... these guys are building a project, giving away tokens and they haven't asked for money... we just have to be thankfull for the opportunity and allow them space to sort out their own stuff... hopefully they'll solve their problems and get back to this...
most people that work these projects have another job...
---
Pages:
Jump to: