Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][AIRDROP] Wind Coin - Wind Energy Project [WIND]⚡⚡ - page 4. (Read 6992 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
They ran with the turbines.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
dev, any news?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Hey, Dev.
Transactions for December 13 and 14 are payments for Round 4 or 5 Round?
Nowhere is there information. Or nothing else and you can sell all the tokens?
Activity: 294
The twitter bounty campaign has ended
But you have not posted any posts since December 7th
You oniline to the forum on December 12th
Now that I'm going to join another campaign, I have not yet received, the airdrop and twitter campaign from week 4 to week 6
I will be back at another time
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Good to see you back, Dev! I put my BIG trust in this project for real.. Seen the roadmap, hopefully, this project will become huge as the sustainable energy for our world achieved too!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think this project will make my future success the team of this project has a great team. I feel that this project will be success someday because i see a lot of potential to the crypto world
Activity: 192
The airdrop round 4 and until now, we havenr recieve any token.
For some of us, may include me, they said that it was some error about the network.
Let's say just wait for them and last round of airdrop.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
I love the project, because it is an ecological project, but I would like to know which way to go to achieve the goal  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
and people usually say they love kittens........ maybe we need digital dogs to chase them away  Grin
Activity: 234
2 transactions on December 10.
3 transactions today, December 11.
It's very slow ...
I think with the current ethereum network status, all the airdrop must stop
If everyone support the project, everyone will wait patiently
I'm still waiting for the airdrop and bounty for the campaign
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Nice to hear about the 5th airdrop.

Still, I didn't receive the 4th though, that was my only airdrop I partecipated in by fullfilling all that was required.

Can you fix this?
Merit: 111
Hey dev,
I saw here airdrop 5: 09.12.2017 5th AirDrop 20% (6,000,000 WIND)
Today is 11.12 but i not see form to join airdrop round 5 . I want ask you is it ended or you forgot it. If you forget can open it now. Thank for 4 round before.
Hello Dev, when is the last round opening? Been waiting since Monday - usually it opens on Monday?
Thanks very much.

There will be no further sign up form. Last open form was for round 4, round 5 is exclusive for holders who received at least 3 rounds of airdrop

as it was said before, 5 round only for holders
Activity: 84
Hey dev,
I saw here airdrop 5: 09.12.2017 5th AirDrop 20% (6,000,000 WIND)
Today is 11.12 but i not see form to join airdrop round 5 . I want ask you is it ended or you forgot it. If you forget can open it now. Thank for 4 round before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Just wanted to know if this token can be mined. and list of known mining pools if any

It's an Ethereum based Token... no it can't be mined. You have to mine ETH
Activity: 123
Just wanted to know if this token can be mined. and list of known mining pools if any
Activity: 448
Will this token be on bigger exchange soon ?
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Do you have any way to distribute it?
5 days I do not send as well as receive anything
I still support the project and hope the ethreum network status will soon be corrected
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I'm very sorry that I accidentally found out about your project so late and was able to join only the 4th airdrop. Nevertheless - I'm glad to be part of the community. I like the idea, I see a good potential here and definitely - this project is not from the numberless and dishonest airdrops that have bred like mice recently.

Dear Dev, tell me, please - are you now able to describe the characteristics and details of own blockchain, to which the token will be transferred in future?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for the kind words!
Expect to see your questions answered in the whitepaper we're releasing next week EvRo74  Smiley

I signed for airdrop 4 unfortunately im not able to join tele groupchat it keeps telling doesnt exist anymore... Ans When will article bounty open again?

It must be an issue on your side Amajaa. The link works like it should, we're on 4102 members right now.

Is the whitepaper almost ready?
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Finally the new thread, what happened to the old one? I couldn't log in.

Are the cryptokitties still clogging the ether network?
Pages:
Jump to: