Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][AIRDROP] Wind Coin - Wind Energy Project [WIND]⚡⚡ - page 5. (Read 6992 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Glad to have found the new thread Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Let us look forward to this project. I believe it has good future.
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
May be while we are waiting for ethereum network to normalize we can make a lot of noise by tweeting wind progress and development including etherdelta link and dex
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
good to see you back. was already in worry :-) project looks good and I'm happy that it goes on. the cryptokitten are annoying me
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I still support the project from the beginning
and always get extra rewards for loyalty
thank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
the airdrop is probably a lazy breeze   Grin   Grin

hahahaha....nice one!!!  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
It's impressive the project is going well and community is communicated to.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Looks well organized and planned project. One remarkable thing about this project I found is, it is facing ups & downs but they didn't give up! That's the spirit team, keep up the great work!  Wink  Smiley
Activity: 70
No hesitation.. It will be one of the biggest crypto currency in market.. I have put my eyes into this project
Activity: 336
The distribution process will take place soon, hopefully can run smoothly. waiting for tokens to the wallet. I hope tokens can compete in the market, do not disappoint and can go to the Moon. Optimistic and great hope for your project. Good Luck WindCoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
the airdrop is probably a lazy breeze   Grin   Grin

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
So far the only thing i have to say is congratulations for all the hard work, transparency and fairness
The results are showing...  no one started going crazy with the airdrop being delayed... in other cases people would be showting scam... this shows how a good community envolvement and transparency can go very far...
I agree that a bit more "market agressive" attitude could move things faster... but they are going on solid steps...
I have no reason to doubt that they will deliver ASAP ....
 Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Guys, you wrote about the positive attitude to criticism.

Yes, now there is a problem with the ethereum network, but you can fill out the bounty spreadsheet, register the listing on Etherdelta, there will be an influx of new people who will learn about the token / project.

Which will increase the volumes. Maybe we will appear on coinmarketcap...

Why does nothing happen? It is sad.

How do u know nothing is happening? They might work in the background but do not announce every single step they take.
I am pretty sure they are working on a lot of different things so just relax. It's any way a long way to go before there is a real value in this token
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Guys, you wrote about the positive attitude to criticism.

Yes, now there is a problem with the ethereum network, but you can fill out the bounty spreadsheet, register the listing on Etherdelta, there will be an influx of new people who will learn about the token / project.

Which will increase the volumes. Maybe we will appear on coinmarketcap...

Why does nothing happen? It is sad.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
There will be no further sign up form. Last open form was for round 4, round 5 is exclusive for holders who received at least 3 rounds of airdrop
When will you open for holders?

No registration will be required, we're preparing the list and will publish it on all channels.

Right now there is no way to distribute anything due to ETH network being completely clogged, we hope we'll be able to do it ASAP.
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
There will be no further sign up form. Last open form was for round 4, round 5 is exclusive for holders who received at least 3 rounds of airdrop
When will you open for holders?
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Hello Dev, when is the last round opening? Been waiting since Monday - usually it opens on Monday?
Thanks very much.

Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Hello Dev, when is the last round opening? Been waiting since Monday - usually it opens on Monday?
Thanks very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Good luck guys!!
Missed again  Undecided
Keep it up devs
More active and more community to come!!
Activity: 66
yeah... devs promised to distribute 2 days ago

Man come on, give them time, did you see how high are the fees and how slow is ethereum network?? It's all because of that kittens Smiley I believe in this project, team always delivered what they promised, I got my tokens always, so im not afraid that distribution will happen eventually. MEanwhile, HODL Wink
Pages:
Jump to: