Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][AIRDROP] Wind Coin - Wind Energy Project [WIND]⚡⚡ - page 6. (Read 6992 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
yeah... devs promised to distribute 2 days ago
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Who deleted the last thread? Maybe the team can be able to just create a moderated topic instead. So to filter out replies from bots/ duplicates and those who like to use "joined airdrop".

Anyways, thanks Windcoin! GL to the project! Will be looking out for you again
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I registered for airdrop 2, need to register again (for airdrop #4)?
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!

A good day, today is 06/12, but there are still no tokens

Distribution was delayed because of the ETH network is spammed by those crypto kitten stuff. They are working on it.
No worries, so far they always did what they promised so we will receive the tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
AIRDROP #4

Spreadsheet for airdrop #4 is finished!

We decided to put everything out in the open for total transparency. In spreadsheet you will find all eligbile applicants and also all cheaters and not qualified users sorted by a reason of non qualification. Please check Spreadsheet.

Due to huge amount of applicants and a lot of wrong entries Airdrop #4 and loyalty bonus will be distributed during following two days. Stay tuned in, everybody, as always will get their fair share of WindCoin's Wink

A good day, today is 06/12, but there are still no tokens
Activity: 140
Why was the previous topic deleted?
I do not see you violating the rules of the forum
Wish the Wind team succeed
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
amazing project We follow you and we follow all your news  Smiley nice presentation if you need publication on fb insta or twit contact me i can support your goal  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Thank you very much for all the haardwork. Patiently waiting for the last round of airdrop. Sincerely hope this project will be a huge success soon!
Activity: 25
Why I am on your list for the 4th round and the coin is not yet here? Can you check? karlygar my nickname
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
I am following WindCoin since the very beginning and the team is working really hard to fulfill what they told. So far everything looks very good and I am excited to see where this leads us. Renewable energy is a huge upcoming market and if they only get a little share of that we can expect a bright future for this project.
Of course there are some things which have to be done (like making team members public to create more trust) but I a happy with the progress so far.

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
what about 4th round? Is distibution finished?

I don't think so... i was on the accepted spreadsheet and got nothing o far... probably taking a bit longer...
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
what about 4th round? Is distibution finished?
Activity: 70
Hi dev and team , great project , like that it is an eco friendly project , i believe renewable energy is the way of future.  Excited to see how this project is growing and developing , looking forward to exchange winold for win new, once new network is up . This a good project , with a good team behind i know it will have a bright future , thanks you for the opportunity 
Activity: 252
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
Activity: 235
Dev I think those who believe in the project and buy coins on the exchange, too, could get a bonus. This will stimulate the growth rate of the token.

I second this comment. Rewarding us will be nice.
Activity: 235
This message is for those complaining about being left out of the airdrop.

In this project I have  seen some of the most dedicated team members. It is not easy to sort through all those spreadsheet manually in other to prevent cheating, and make sure everyone is being paid what they are due. So I am going to request that anyone who has grievances about being left out of the airdrop, should calm down and listen to the reason given by the Windcoin team for their exclusion. Hopefully you will all arrive at a positive resolution. Peace!
Activity: 234
Already all payments for Airdrop # 4 are made? I got nothing ... Today there were only 5 payments made ... Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Not received Airdrop #4 share and also the last week share.
Where is link for 5th airdrop???
And new ANN link???
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Hi dev.

I followed all the rules, but, I did not receive tokens for the third round, why ? Sad

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: