Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN][AIRDROP] Wind Coin - Wind Energy Project [WIND]⚡⚡ - page 3. (Read 6992 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Stop screaming scam guys.  There was no ICO. If you follow the telegram you would have known that there are personal issues that got in the way of the project moving forward as planned. Yes, it would be nice if the windcoin team maintained this thread and respond to some of these allegations flying around, but that they don't doesn't mean you can call this a scam project. For this to be certified as scam, someone has to prove that money was taken from them by the team. In the absence of that the only thing left to do is wait for updates and development. If you can't wait go to ED and dump your airdrop, someone is buying them up!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10

it seems like a solid project for the time being I wish success
Activity: 217
I hope your project follows the trail of other projects with renewable energies such as solarcoin or power ledger, the future of energy generation must be decentralized to be sustainable. Good job and happy new year!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good project WINDCOIN, I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? good project!
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I understand the structure transaction fees, but they went down a bit now, and still no sign of airdrop.
Activity: 294
Still no sign of this airdrop, don't tell me the project is dead already.
In my own opinion, this is not a dead project
If this project is in the hands of really good developers it would be a potential token
Unfortunately, it fell into the hands of scammers
Activity: 196
It was a promising project and i had high hopes on this one.
Also i had tons of ideas to share with the devs but noone seemed to care.
Now the Telegram channel is dead and no devs in sight.

I remember words like... we will be here for a long time.... we are not here to scam you... and so on...

I was a big supporter of this project but now it is nothing more than dust in the wind  Sad
Just sad how someone can trash such good ideas for a few cents.

greetings
zero
Activity: 75

i do think so indeed my friend.
---
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I have been supporting this project. I still see potential in this and still hope things get back on track...
but unfortunately it is unconfortable that devs choose to be absent for so long...
the project is still alive and can easily be put back on track, but cloxk is ticking and as more time passes, things get shadier

Activity: 192
So...im not gonna recieved any coin from 2nd airdrop?? like really gone with the wind. I was think this is potential project and now i feel it was scam. Sorry guys
Activity: 8
I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Any bounty thread where we can share more? great work. best of luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
I believe the problem is within the gas requirements to send tokens, and I don't think they'll go down any time soon.
An ICO would help. Grin
ICO? Really? They can not pass a successful ICO because they lost the reputation and the token is at the bottom and nobody needs it ... I think the project will be very difficult to reanimate.
Activity: 3
I am going to fill the form, sit back and relax. how many tokens are you going to distribute per successful entrant ? Thank you dev !
---
I believe the problem is within the gas requirements to send tokens, and I don't think they'll go down any time soon.
An ICO would help. Grin
I'm not a person in this project
I participated in the twitter campaign of the project and have not received rewards from weeks 4 to weeks 6
I asked in the telegram and received the answer:
Send questions to: [email protected]
After email this is the answer
Hello,
Yes I know, nobody recieved tokens from twitter camapgin because we are still waiting for the network to work on normal mode again so that it wont cost a fortune to send the remaining bounty coins.
Please be patient.
Thank you,
Best, WindCoin Team
Troubleshooting for those in the bounty campaign please do not PM me, I'm not a project person

I think you can go away from one project dont have potential. I abandon my first airdrop because of their distribution call me cheater. Haha.. Althought i do 2 week twitter campaign, i throw it. Lol, despite of i get all WND, maybe it is not worth $10 =)).
Lol. I hard work 2 week of sharing on twitter with thei rules, and dont have alt any account or anything. Then they said me cheat Smiley. What the fuck of cheater?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1quKnTLsTe_mFfirmm6-danneXvSjxofD/view
Windcoin scam me
Up to now I still can not believe this is a scam project
a potential project, unfortunately
disappointed
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
why i got banned from your airdrop program, Just because my telegram username is the same as someone, my phone is only one and just once to install telegram app.. why you not check from IP address or cookies
---
Gone with the wind Wink Nah, everythings fine, they are still somewhat active in telegram, but there is not much happening for the moment. Noy (admin for telegram) posted this yesterday:

There is just nothing much to report at this moment, we are still waiting for the network to work on normal mode again so that it wont cost a fortune to send the remaining airdrops.

The whitepaper is prepared for the release as well

The question is WHEN ethereum chain is going to stabilize. This tamagochi thing over eth won't fall in disuse anytime soon I'm afraid.
I'm not a person in this project
I participated in the twitter campaign of the project and have not received rewards from weeks 4 to weeks 6
I asked in the telegram and received the answer:
Send questions to: [email protected]
After email this is the answer
Hello,
Yes I know, nobody recieved tokens from twitter camapgin because we are still waiting for the network to work on normal mode again so that it wont cost a fortune to send the remaining bounty coins.
Please be patient.
Thank you,
Best, WindCoin Team
Troubleshooting for those in the bounty campaign please do not PM me, I'm not a project person
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
Gone with the wind Wink Nah, everythings fine, they are still somewhat active in telegram, but there is not much happening for the moment. Noy (admin for telegram) posted this yesterday:

There is just nothing much to report at this moment, we are still waiting for the network to work on normal mode again so that it wont cost a fortune to send the remaining airdrops.

The whitepaper is prepared for the release as well
Pages:
Jump to: