Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 8. (Read 81049 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will you create an affiliate program?It’s an excellent media tool for selecting the right advertising offers online. LuckyToken, for example, made right choice because it’s impossible to ignore the increasing number of Internet users around the world and the
influence that blogs and specialty websites have on them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 111
Merit: 16
wow XNN exploding.. nice... really nice

Yep, can't believe my eyes... $0.76 per token...
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
wow XNN exploding.. nice... really nice
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Reading thru the published whitepaper - it's not really a whitepaper. The Xenon "whitepaper" is just describing the EOS project (Xenon is forked from EOS) and the airdrop distribution - #2 & #3 of which are not clear (for the 30% & 10%).

Update: 21st December 2017 - Whitepaper Updated - 2nd revision released with details regarding developer focused airdrop, block producer airdrop http://xenon.network/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/xenon-whitepaper.pdf
Not too much activity this OP. Hope devs are busy bees working
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Got XNN airdrop long time ago. Was wondering what it is XNN. Smiley
I cannot really understand the second part of BTC airdrop...
Activity: 280
Any roadmap update dev? Curious to see if XENON will actually challenge a giant Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Thanks dev team. I received my xenons by airdrop.  Smiley
I want to thank the devs for the ETH airdrop we received. I'd like to ask when and how the BTC airdrop will happen. Thanks
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Dev probably going to hold the rest of the coins for him/herself  Grin there won’t be any airdrops for bitcoin holders
Activity: 224
I can't see airdrop rule
How does this airdrop work?

Hi, I have the same question. How to participate in BTC holders airdrop?

I agree, clear instructions for BTC holders will be really good. Dev please publish these instructions!
Activity: 15
I can't see airdrop rule

Hi, I have the same question. How to participate in BTC holders airdrop?
Activity: 10
I can't see airdrop rule
Activity: 518

Apparently the price of a coin will continue to grow. I did not have time to buy when the price was about 2 cents, now it's 10 cents. The coin is very actively traded on the exchanges, it pleases.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How can I help with your bounty program guys?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Looking forward for more updates for 2018!
Wish XNN team all the best with new update. Hopefully we can go to the moon soon enough.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I'm glad I participated in the airdrop a long time ago, XNN is starting to gain value.
Me too. Let's hope for a good rally in 2018! This coin can make x10 only looking at marketcap and distribution...
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
I'm glad I participated in the airdrop a long time ago, XNN is starting to gain value.
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
Some updated info on the bitcoin airdrop from the new white papers ... we must for their mechanism to be in place.  Also, no meantion of the proof of individuality airdrop in the new papers?  Is that cancelled?

30% of XNN tokens will be distributed to developers in order to incentivize particication in and development on our platform, to bitcoin holders, and potentially to holders of tokens in external projects which make some commitment to launching on the Xenon platform. Bitcoin distribution will occur through a mechanism whereby Bitcoin holders use their bitcoin addresses to sign a nominated ethereum address, linking these and therefore allowing proportional distribution of XNN tokens to linked ethereum addresses. This will occur on a monthly basis up until June, 2018.
The method of distribution of coins is very interesting. But so far nothing is clear how this will happen. Many of us have multiple Btc addresses, not everyone wants to bother with extracting all private keys from the application. Although it all depends on the potential reward for it.

The 2017 dates shown in the OP suggest the bitcoin airdrop is already over. If they were changed to 2018 dates it would be clearer that there's still time to claim.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Some updated info on the bitcoin airdrop from the new white papers ... we must for their mechanism to be in place.  Also, no meantion of the proof of individuality airdrop in the new papers?  Is that cancelled?

30% of XNN tokens will be distributed to developers in order to incentivize particication in and development on our platform, to bitcoin holders, and potentially to holders of tokens in external projects which make some commitment to launching on the Xenon platform. Bitcoin distribution will occur through a mechanism whereby Bitcoin holders use their bitcoin addresses to sign a nominated ethereum address, linking these and therefore allowing proportional distribution of XNN tokens to linked ethereum addresses. This will occur on a monthly basis up until June, 2018.
The method of distribution of coins is very interesting. But so far nothing is clear how this will happen. Many of us have multiple Btc addresses, not everyone wants to bother with extracting all private keys from the application. Although it all depends on the potential reward for it.

I’m going to do it.  I think the reward could be a lot larger than the ETH reward.  I have to think, percentage wise, that not very many large bitcoin holders are going to particiipate or even know (or care) about this project.  It just means the people that do register will get an oversized reward.
Pages:
Jump to: