Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 7. (Read 81049 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there any news for XNN to be inluded in other exchanges?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Has anyone had trouble sending XNN out of their mew ? I had 2 wallets that I was trying to merge and for some reason I couldn't send this token.

I hadn't even looked to see what it was about because most free coins are crap but this one really looks to have promise as I am a huge EOS supporter
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The price is doing really well for a free airdropped coin.  I'm just going to hang on to mine to see how the project progresses.  Will be great to see how it develops.  Has the blockproducer airdrop finished now?
Thank You!

So where there 2 Airdrops for the Ethereum Network or just one with 20k XNN per 0.1 eth?
I received 200k XNN for 1rth in my adress.

I got nowhere near that many XNN.  I had about 3 or 4 Ether at the time and got 422 XNN.

But as far as I know, there a was just one Ether airdrop.  

My bad: I received 201 XNN not "K".
Activity: 78
maybe i missed the ETH airdrop. Sad
can anyone tell me pls , how to get the airdrop for TC holders or any other way of airdrop?
thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Thank You!

So where there 2 Airdrops for the Ethereum Network or just one with 20k XNN per 0.1 eth?

I got nowhere near that many XNN.  I had about 3 or 4 Ether at the time and got 422 XNN.

But as far as I know, there a was just one Ether airdrop. 

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
aaaawwww wxhat a pitty I didnt saw the bubble !!!
argh I was waiting for it and forgot omg; now will need to wait for a natural growth hahah but it seems good don't you think ?
Thank You!

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
How to claim the 2nd airdrop of XNN  for ETHEREUM. It is supposed to be through indivuduality prove.
Also when they say snapshot of blockchain do they mean that they scanned all accounts for ETH and filtered for the ones with 0.1 ETH or more? when was the this snapshot for the 2nd airdrop that is from December to July 2018?

The Ethereum based airdrop is over, the next airdrop is based on Bitcoin holdings, and details of when and how it will work have not yet been released. 
How to claim the 2nd airdrop of XNN  for ETHEREUM. It is supposed to be through indivuduality prove.
Also when they say snapshot of blockchain do they mean that they scanned all accounts for ETH and filtered for the ones with 0.1 ETH or more? when was the this snapshot for the 2nd airdrop that is from December to July 2018?
Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
I can't see airdrop rule
How does this airdrop work?

Hi, I have the same question. How to participate in BTC holders airdrop?

I agree, clear instructions for BTC holders will be really good. Dev please publish these instructions!

Hello any news about claiming for BTC hodlers?
Activity: 111
Merit: 16
The price of XNN is too high. I can't afford it.

Let see, even XRP was too high few days ago Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The price of XNN is too high. I can't afford it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
It just pump and dump likely this week. Much the same with eBTC.

yea, according to volume, someone just threw a bitcoin there for fun Smiley because of distribution this wide, you shouldn't expect keeping ATH for more than few minutes
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
It just pump and dump likely this week. Much the same with eBTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Was there news today?  400% move is pretty impressive.   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
wow XNN exploding.. nice... really nice

Yep, can't believe my eyes... $0.76 per token...

That means a lot of free money. Good job, dude.
How can BTC holder to claim their airdrop in the next round?
Any plan?
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The volume is still low, but it is definitely mooning right now! 50 cent here Smiley
edit: 0.71
Activity: 29

Yep, can't believe my eyes... $0.76 per token...
It was $1.24 at top, wow !
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Let's all buy a little more and watch it explode even more.
Pages:
Jump to: