Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 9. (Read 81049 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Some updated info on the bitcoin airdrop from the new white papers ... we must for their mechanism to be in place.  Also, no meantion of the proof of individuality airdrop in the new papers?  Is that cancelled?

30% of XNN tokens will be distributed to developers in order to incentivize particication in and development on our platform, to bitcoin holders, and potentially to holders of tokens in external projects which make some commitment to launching on the Xenon platform. Bitcoin distribution will occur through a mechanism whereby Bitcoin holders use their bitcoin addresses to sign a nominated ethereum address, linking these and therefore allowing proportional distribution of XNN tokens to linked ethereum addresses. This will occur on a monthly basis up until June, 2018.
The method of distribution of coins is very interesting. But so far nothing is clear how this will happen. Many of us have multiple Btc addresses, not everyone wants to bother with extracting all private keys from the application. Although it all depends on the potential reward for it.

It's also my concern.

No any details about the dev, the technology, the distribution model.

I am afraid that this will be another trap of free coin :  free distributed, dump and vanish.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Where can I find instructions on the airdrop for BTC holders? I've received my XNN for ETH, but the BTC instructions in your whitepaper are vague. Thanks in advance!
Have the same questions.

How and When will the airdrop to BTC holders?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Some updated info on the bitcoin airdrop from the new white papers ... we must for their mechanism to be in place.  Also, no meantion of the proof of individuality airdrop in the new papers?  Is that cancelled?

30% of XNN tokens will be distributed to developers in order to incentivize particication in and development on our platform, to bitcoin holders, and potentially to holders of tokens in external projects which make some commitment to launching on the Xenon platform. Bitcoin distribution will occur through a mechanism whereby Bitcoin holders use their bitcoin addresses to sign a nominated ethereum address, linking these and therefore allowing proportional distribution of XNN tokens to linked ethereum addresses. This will occur on a monthly basis up until June, 2018.
The method of distribution of coins is very interesting. But so far nothing is clear how this will happen. Many of us have multiple Btc addresses, not everyone wants to bother with extracting all private keys from the application. Although it all depends on the potential reward for it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 532
Everything will be fine
What are the prospects for this project? Whether there is a sense in it will be enclosed. And then the price is gradually growing and I want to buy.
Xenon (XNN)
$0,099517 USD (16.62%)
0.00000711 BTC (4.58%)
0.00013443 ETH (7.64%)
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Sounds too good, upcoming fork with XNN on January 2018. Get ready guys...

Good luck to all.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

It is not a fork, it's an airdrop. The next two airdrops (30 % + 10 %) are for developers and 'block producers'.

How to become a block producer?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Needed to google this thread, because I've noticed XNN in my ethereum wallet.
So, it's kind of free EOS?  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 113

Good luck to all.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

It is not a fork, it's an airdrop. The next two airdrops (30 % + 10 %) are for developers and 'block producers'.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106

Good luck to all.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Fork?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Are they doing the air drop to wallets in exchanges?

As far as i know they can't block the exchanges addresses i guess and because no exchanges supported them it is on their addresses.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
How can we get them out of coinomi or exodus? are the private keys transferable to MEW?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Are they doing the air drop to wallets in exchanges?

Hello mate, required ERC20 wallet address.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Good luck to all.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The reason I like XNN is because I like your allocation mechanism, I've got an ethical drop before and stay tuned to your new Airdrop activity.

I respect that a lot.

They paid a shit load of gas price for airdrop. They could have just make a google form and distribute to applicants.

But they distributed to all eth holders. I respect that.
It's because this is a good project, not a silly group of people asking for advertisement! I bought more coin after their airdrop!
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Looks awesome and a great name. Can’t wait to see the progress after airdrop. Good luck to the team and community.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
The reason I like XNN is because I like your allocation mechanism, I've got an ethical drop before and stay tuned to your new Airdrop activity.

I respect that a lot.

They paid a shit load of gas price for airdrop. They could have just make a google form and distribute to applicants.

But they distributed to all eth holders. I respect that.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 103

Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Where can I find instructions on the airdrop for BTC holders? I've received my XNN for ETH, but the BTC instructions in your whitepaper are vague. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 93
Update: 21st December 2017 - Whitepaper Updated - 2nd revision released with details regarding developer focused airdrop, block producer airdrop http://xenon.network/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/xenon-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 166
Hello, and what about BTC holder airdrop, how can I link my bitcoin wallet to get those coins? Thank you.
it still hast not announce when the Bitcoin airdrop will take place and how to claim XNN for Bitcoin Hodlers it was estimated for DEC but probably there will be delays again
Pages:
Jump to: