Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 2. (Read 81049 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
These guys are very quiet. Is it true their blockchain should be released soon?

They want to launch a blockchain based on EOS so you could say so as EOS will launch in a week or so. We will see what happens.

EOS - scam

Qihoo 360, the largest Chinese company for developing solutions in the field of cybersecurity, reported the discovery of a "series of huge vulnerabilities" in the EOS platform.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-report-epic-vulnerabilities-discovered-in-eos-blockchain-patched-same-day

Patched same day.....
Activity: 110
Merit: 12
but anyway, the course went from 0,006 to 0,013 today (?)
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

They want to launch a blockchain based on EOS so you could say so as EOS will launch in a week or so. We will see what happens.

EOS - scam

Qihoo 360, the largest Chinese company for developing solutions in the field of cybersecurity, reported the discovery of a "series of huge vulnerabilities" in the EOS platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Anyone able to communicate with them? Not seeing any updates.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
Hey once you are registered how do you check to make sure your new eos private and public key is correct.  i will move them before June for sure. Do i need to register individualy for each airdrop ? Sorry i just bought in .
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
hello,

how to join your airdrop ?
I'm very interesting.

Airdrop happened months ago no more airdrop you can't join.
Activity: 23
hello,

how to join your airdrop ?
I'm very interesting.
Activity: 122
Activity: 1
I wonder if it will pump back to 0.2$.
I missed to sell to at that price and regret ;(
but probably we will see a bounce back in incoming weeks with all alts pumping

I also believe so. It looks like Xenon team continues their development, 2 new exchanges just appeared during past few days!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I wonder if it will pump back to 0.2$.
I missed to sell to at that price and regret ;(
but probably we will see a bounce back in incoming weeks with all alts pumping
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Very likely a cash grab. Incapable group of people stealing off the hard off of the EOS team to fork their code with no significant effort, and then allow the price to pump and they had already now dumped it.

The money collected from the EOS ICO will be used to provide incentives for businesses to use the EOS network and to create a massive ecosystem.
Something that cannot be replicated by any other even if they wishes to fork the code. They cannot recreate the partnerships that EOS have already established.

Never trust a team that forks a coin to steal other people's work.
Activity: 41
FYI I was just "banned" in telegram for asking proof that they are part of this github project vmware/xenon.

I was just asking for simple proof like signing a git commit and then sign a message in the telegram chat, but instead I got answers about "wait for coinmarketcap to list the github link" like if that would be enough... Not sure if it is or not, but refusal to show that any of the devs of his team (apparently +30 devs are working for Xenon) is able to make a pull-request to that project and cross post a signed proof seems to be too much of a hassle?

I still will give XNN the benefit of doubt, but be warned... 

Checkout their telegram for insights.

HM, banning members for posting questions or critical but constructive comments is not the way to go, if you are leading a transparent project. Weird.

I am just studying information about this project. Dev rejecting the question seems just strange. It's possible that the project itself is good, but such behavior can damage the whole team's efforts, as trust in them decreases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I got some free tokens in my wallet, that what led me into this thread, honestly I do not know much information about this project, so airdrop is a good idea to promote it, and I do not think all people will dump this token.
Activity: 6
We don't need a "team". The point of crypto is that it's decentralized. As a community, all we need to do is fork EOS once it comes out
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need more information about the project, its development, that developers would communicate more often with the project community.
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
we need a new exchange!!!
Activity: 100
Why do all the coins fall and XNN has more than 30% growth?
Pages:
Jump to: