Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The project is clear, unlike other token tokens that are crowded now and mostly obscure .., I am asking for permission to join this amazing project.
 Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
very happy with the existence of such a project,
Good luck always
Activity: 59
This is an interesting project from the dev team.
Wishing de dev team all te best of luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The etherflyer team looks professional. Awaiting the developments.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
First airdrop project I have seen with a road map, white paper and even the team.
I will support the project to my very best.
Activity: 364
Another ethereum project let's make this project successful,we always need more exchanges.
Missed the 1st airdrop. I hope I can join in the second airdrop.
Activity: 34
awesome project,. and nice team,.
wish project success
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A promising Token with limited supply, a dedicated dev and also having a great community. It will more notice if this token is more publicize but with good promotion it will succeed.
Activity: 193
Is it also planned to release an app for iOS? Couldnt find any info about that. Nevertheless, your project looks really interesting and I will keep an eye on it. Thanks team! Smiley
Activity: 4
Nice project good news form us we will support this projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When is the airdrop 2 start?
Activity: 131
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens.
Activity: 49
Activity: 47
Decentralized exchange is one of the trend now.. for it give the trader full control and responsibility of his transactions. I hope this project will be realized and become one of  the biggest exchange in the world. I am supporting this project.😎😎
Activity: 26
I participate in AIRDROP 2
Activity: 364
This seems to be interesting. Will investigate and looking for this project more.

Good luck devs!
Activity: 46
seems very promising project Smiley based on your rules i can surely say that its gonna be success project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
a project that promises and hopes to grow in the future

thank you
Activity: 68
What measures of protection against phising will incorporate this exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
This looks a promising one. Keep up the good work. How many coins will be issued total?
Pages:
Jump to: