Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is very succesful profect. I think It will be very effective project in this market. I support it and believe that ıt will bring gain.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We need more exchange to avoid abusive rates.
Activity: 17
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas and nice team. This kind is good for investors. best wishes
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
arkadaşlar ileriye dönük çok güzel bir yatırım aracı olacağından hiç şüphem yok
Activity: 22
This would be Great. Looking forward for more development of this project. Good Luck team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
Its so interesting I've never seen this before, I will support this.. I think I could join in airdrop 2
Activity: 168
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
The idea of new exchanges is perfect. I joined round 2 airdrop good luck!
Activity: 123
I think roadmap and project is very good
Activity: 26
EtherFlyer is one of the fundamental for this.Having an open-soucre, decentralze type of exchanger guarantees every trader that you are responsible for your account/money  Shocked
Activity: 73
Glad some dev are working on some useful projects. Everyday we are seeing more than 10 new ico's but just 1 or 2 of them are qualified. I think this is one of the good ones with great ideas with a good team.
Activity: 25
I missed the airdrop1. i hope i could participate in airdrop2. I'm looking forward to accept me in airdrop2 because i want to be part of this project.
Activity: 87
Just joined the airdrop.. so promising coins with limited supplies.. decentralized exchange is trends so far.. i fully support this projects.. hope for the best..
Activity: 518
I joined good luck dev team Cheesy
Activity: 392
good project good luck for this way dev
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
The idea of new exchanges is perfect. There are new coins everyday of late and this also gives chance for new exchanges to be launched. All the best.
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
a fairly complete annoucement. I can know if this project will work with a good development.
I hope the community agrees to hold this token for the best future. with good development hopefully can reach the top of coinmarketcap
Activity: 11
When I just missed the 1st Airdrop i was very sad. Now i m happy to here looking better with this team.
Activity: 65
Very interesting project,
Wish success goodluck team Tcash
Activity: 224
good project and I want to participate here
Activity: 462
Merit: 26
Bounty Manager
One more exchange its good for all! i hope u will success
Pages: