Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Woh so many respone in one day, very promising project i guess, will join and follow this project, thx
Activity: 252
I support this company 100%... good luck team going to the moon
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
nice projek good luck dev
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Great new project for a decentralized exchange. Missed the first airdrop. Signing up for the 2nd.
Activity: 59
This is very wonderful and an amazing program, I'm commenting as requested by the dev.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
I feel it is important to have a serious decentralized exchange - how governments are clamping down on cryptocoins is pretty worrying!
Activity: 43
this project is different from all. I will follow the launch of this project goodluck Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
I hope the project has a big future, good luck all the way, I am with you.
Activity: 45
love the concept of decentralized open source exchange application ideas. I would like tho to see other blockchain based token to be featured as well in the future to diversify the exchange platform such as Waves blockchain or other non-Ethereum based blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is it going to be airdrop 2 and when?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i read you project. it was very nice and I am amazed.
Activity: 61
Very hopeful project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 60
The design looks good. I would like to support this project.joined.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I would like to emphasize two points about this project:

1- Focusing on ethereum tokens is great because the number is growing and traditional exchanges don't find it easy to list them.

2- Much faster than other decentralized exchanges, which is great if you have had to sell or buy something before the price changes.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is a smart and creative idea. i think,this project will rising and will be good.
Activity: 35
i read you project. it was very nice and I am amazed.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hello Dev !

It's nice to know that you're project is  very well impressive and I'll keep looking for it for some development and updates about your project and i hope it will be done successfully and may have the value to buy some very nice things. I'll keep looking fr that keep it up dev and have a good day!
Activity: 98
Unfortunately missed Airdrop round.The idea of new exchanges is amazing.Thanks.
Activity: 15
hello,
I missed the first airdrop but participate in this one. Lets see how EtherFlyer grows. Good luck to you all!
Activity: 56
Great name for this coin, I believe that EtherFlayer will fly in the future
Nice road map and great project gooood
Pages:
Jump to: