Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Roadmap is intact & looks like you have a great team. I hope this project will be successful. Good luck.
Activity: 45
Maybe this Simle use coin for , Small FEE
Activity: 19
the road map is very convincing, this is a project full of seriousness, I joined
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
hi all
it is a good project i wish you all good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I want to joined the airdrop, i missed the first    Sad
Activity: 56
project is great. the roadmap looks interesting. i'm sure this will be a big success.
looking forward about future updates. best of luck.
Activity: 75
Good idea for the project, more and more are coming online like this....check your spelling though in main thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
i want to join the airdrop hopefully this project is good and give us a satisfactory income, thank you dev ..
Activity: 273
Unfortunately i messed up the form on the first airdrop Sad
But the project is golden, looking forward following it.
Activity: 182
Very exited about EtherFlyer, missed the first round. Good looking roadmap.
Activity: 71
Participate in Airdrop, I hope to see the site and get more information in the near future!,good luck in the development and promotion.
Activity: 322
Hi dev..I believe for this project very very in good performance, the roadmap,the team and futures so good, I would like to support with love for success to the future
Activity: 182
The idea sounds good and a nice team!
Good Luck
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
The info on your project is quite thin. Could you tell us how you differentiate from the competition on the Subject of Dex ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
This seems like a great platform with a good team. I am looking forward to achieving all the milestone in the roadmap. If the company could do that, it would be a top 50 coin.
Activity: 350
Thanks Dev for establishing this great program. I will support all throughout the success of token. Very nice & promising platform. I hope, I can get into airdrop round 2. So that I will share your words after about ICO.
Activity: 82
Great project by the developers.I wish you all the best in the project.I would do everything possible to help promote the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
EtherFlyer is a very promising exchange!
I could not participate in AIRDROP 1 but I am praying that I can participate in AIRDROP 2.
Activity: 8
Hello Guys!

I missed the 1st Airdrop round either, so i would love to participate in Round 2! Thanks for your engagement!

Sincerely
Activity: 252
i missed the first airdrop you spread. but i joining the second airdrop. wish i can get your tokens from the second airdrop. goodluck for the project ''solid decentralized exchange platform '' dev. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: