Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 16. (Read 11654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Let's hope this project will take me to Bali one day, joined, followed,  retweeted.
Good luck Devs!

I think it is for tourism in general, isn't it? Or is it specifically focused on Bali?
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Let's hope this project will take me to Bali one day, joined, followed,  retweeted.
Good luck Devs!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I like the local airdrop indonesia thank you sir. Grin
Activity: 240
Interesting idea. I will follow the developments in this topic. Good luck to the new project!
Activity: 406
good luck to you, and thnx for airdop that I've joined
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Finally is the first time i participated in my state ICO project
Good Luck , lets goes to the moon
Activity: 182
Hi,

i had Joined to Airdrop  Shocked Shocked

Thank You!
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
Greetings, Dev!

I will be happy if all your plans are realized! Explain, please - how will you get the service providers to accept your tokens as payment?

Thank you in advance!

Yes same question here because your coin will not be stable in price and highly volatile. Therefore if service providers accept crypto at all they will prefer Bitcoin because it has the most infrastructure and stability.
Activity: 56
joined.thank you.
Activity: 122
There's so much money in the tourism industry and tokenising investment in the tourism industry is a great idea.
Activity: 56
bali like a island name in indonesia ,,
is this related to the island? ... if it is true this is a very good project for tourism promotion there ,
, i am very interested with this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Looking forward for this token, hoping you can achieve its full potential. Goodluck on the development.
Activity: 48
good luck for this project dev  waiting for bounty thread
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Greetings, Dev!

I will be happy if all your plans are realized! Explain, please - how will you get the service providers to accept your tokens as payment?

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 301
I am from indonesia bali is a good tourist place in indinesia. hopefully this project can work and I will join this project with good hope
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Bali token is good for payment in tourism and other hotels, good idea to conduct this project, i hipe it will be successful, goodluck team. Power
copper member
Activity: 63

it looks interesting, ok dev i wait for progress. I am from Indonesia and Bali is here. good luck for this poroject
Activity: 398
So you are loking to list this token in Bittrex, that is great, it is the best exchenge out there, I hope this project is succesful, BTW the picture of Bali is great, nice job.
Activity: 560
my hallo from indonesia i like to have a project whose name comes from my country BALI COIN
ok i joined the airdrop
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Join your project dev and I am looking forward to the latest news about your project
Pages:
Jump to: