Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 14. (Read 11679 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I like this project,specialy ur mission to help travellers...gudluck dev and team ,im hoping for the great success of this BALI COIN..
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
is a pride as Indonesian people can participate in the success of this project. progress in crypto is really needed in the world of tourism, hopefully this can be a good start for us connoisseurs of tourism. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
I have joined. The tourism subject becomes popular now. People travel more. I think the project will be successful. Good luck.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Joined, thanks Dev.
Activity: 244
Merit: 0
hope you have big comunity to support your program
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Great project, joined the airdrop Cheesy Goodluck!
Activity: 58
Joined airdrop, Interesting project.. good luck guys
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Joined the airdrop. Kudos to devs
Activity: 238
Total coin is 70mil but only 200,000 BALI will be airdropped to 10,000. Fair enough.
Activity: 2
Great project with great vision and such.

Goodluck team
Activity: 210
Why can not I get to your home page, and not see the white paper Sad I see you to name the token is BALI but the two phone applications are imToken Sad.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
Great Dev I can see this project mooning above every amongst others. Keep the good work up Smiley
Activity: 47
This project takes my interest... I will follow this in social medias so i am updated with the upcoming success.
Activity: 99
Bali Island is a beautiful landscape. I hope your project will be successful. I am longing to travel to Bali Island.
Activity: 28
Thats a new good project.
Hope this will go reach all roadmap goals.
Activity: 59
I hope balicoin as famous as bali island good luck dev
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
I have joined your airdrop. I hope you will send me token. Its a promising project. I am waiting for updates from you.
Activity: 65
Joined! Its interesting project. Goodluck to the project.
Activity: 196
Interesting project. Added to my watch list. With better marketing and good partnership, project will go to the moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Very interesting token and especially nice team. If they work hard they will succeed. Add a token to many exchanges so that the price of will be is stable and with the possibility of growth. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: