Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 18. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very good project. Good luck team Bali coin. The best of success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Joined the airdop, I wait for news on generosity in social networks.
Activity: 129
I have fill the form and follow
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Пyтeшecтвия oчeнь xopoшo.Люблю и пoддepживaю для дecaнтиpoвaния. Удaчи Kiss
Activity: 131
If you guys plan to have more airdrops, I suggest to restrict them to holders only to avoid dumping the token and the price
Activity: 4
The Main/Big indonesian crypto exchanger does in Bali... CMIIW Roll Eyes
But are u sure the current Gov allowed this happened..?? Huh
i personally support this... hopefully got succeed.. Wink
btw.. i'm from indonesia to..  Cool
Activity: 233
I joined the bounty. I think this may be the first cryptocurrency created to be used as a mean of payment in the tourism industry. If you can get companies to use it for hotel bookings, ticket reservations, car rentals and other tourism services, I think the sky could be the limit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 154
Tourism is a good place to implement Ethereum blockchain technology. I hope the journey will become cheaper after your work
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Like the project and waiting for updates!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 244
Join airdrop and FULL support program tourisem Bali,visit Indonesia
#supportproductindonesia
Activity: 11
I love to travel that’s why this project got my attention. Hoping for a success on this. Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
巴厘岛旅游,厉害了
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Im in bali right now, Is your project based in bali?
Activity: 56
It's not always possible to work without intermediaries, I hope with your company people will directly make quick transactions like you intended, because sometimes working with intermediaries there are many problems. About the fact that you want to reduce fees when converting any currency into your tokens is certainly a huge plus for your company and customers. Tourism has always been interesting for people and accepting payment for any trip with your tokens is great idea. I hope you will realize your ideas and u will not stop on this.
Activity: 56
I have joined the airdrop and tweeted
Activity: 98
submitted the airdrop form, thanks and the best wishes for the project. i really like it
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
just join airdrop
thanks dev
Activity: 70
I love to travel, I think that this coin is for me. I see a team of developers have a good potential. I hope this is a unique project that will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: