Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 17. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I join the airdrop and i hope success for this project
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Crypto for tourism ... wow  I liked.

Good luck guys.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
this project is like the closest I can think of that I could really use in the near future..really wanna go visiting Bali again and this time with the help of this project..i will really really anticipating and support this project
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
It looks like the dev or the thread starter doesnt care at all with our comment on this thread.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
Bali in connection with the island a little? Cheesy
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
wait bounty thread
or detail bounty thread, i want reserve hindi translation if you need
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I'm glad to see your token name, I hope your project is good and I will keep seeing the progress of your project

Best regards dev
Activity: 96
So basically this is a travel token/coin. Who hates travelling? I love to travel, i think everyone wants to travel. It can take away your stress. Atleast for some days you forgot about your problems at home. Time to relax. Smiley
Activity: 161
Tourism and Crypto goes very well together. Good project Dev, let us make this happen!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I like the project concept regarding tourism bookings since the world really needs this fast and easy to use means of transaction in hotels and condos. Im in for this project.Goodluck dev! Joined the airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 4
Applied for airdrop;
Good luck with the project!!
Activity: 161
The only coin I had seen focused on travel before this was Draco and that coin died after being delisted from Bittrex. That opens the door for a new travel focused coin.

Additionally, region-specific coins have had success lately such as Rupee, Rupaya, Dubaicoin, and Royal Kingdom Coin. I am looking for Bali Coin to continue this trend
Activity: 154
Join your project dev and I am looking forward to the latest news about your project
Activity: 406
is this project from indonesia?
but, thanks to promote bali  Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Let me know if you need any German translation guys!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hi dev, i got some problem cannot see your website and whitepaper, guys do you have the same problem as me? could anyone check if the website is working please
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Hopefully with this project will make it easier for tourists around the world to visit Bali. I'm pretty sure this project will be successful because its a good destination and because bali also has its own charm for the tourists destinations for a vacation. Good luck for your project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I wish one day I could travel to Bali and pay for it with BaliCoin Grin Good luck with a project dev , I'l support as far as I can .
Activity: 280
Where is the spreadsheets ?
Activity: 336
Hi, I'm joined Airdrop. Good Luck. I hope you will do all you planned ant get great company and great tokens for you and us))
Pages:
Jump to: