Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 15. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi... i am from indonesia, nice coin name. Glad to join this project , goodluck to the team.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
 I filled the form for the landing, I will look after the project, it will apparently be successful, I see a large community is being created around.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Tourism is everywhere. I can't wait to watch all the tourist spots in the world. Soon I will travel and experience some wonderful things. I hope this project will be successful. Support tourism support success. Thanks team for making this project. Good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
With listing in ED balicoin has become a great hit & we believe if devs can launch a social media campaign it can go to moon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
yes I'm in.come on.
Activity: 41
Ready to follow twitter and retwett..join page facebook and telegram.I am proud for this project using Bali for the name of this coin..because Bali is beutiful place..hope this project success,, Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Bali is a beautiful place, excited to be part of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
i love bali.
its very beautifull island
hope this coin success, and great for tourism
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
Great concept. This project surely is amazing and will surely be a big success. I love Bali.
Activity: 602
I like BALI although I have never been on vacation there, maybe later good luck dev.
Activity: 82
good luck for your project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
Tourism Industry generates Billions of Dollars per annum. Mass adoption takes place, this is the era of approaching revolution. Bali coin will be the one of the pioneer in Tourism payment system, that is provided the advantage of being pioneer. This will be huge, we are lucky that they started this project thru airdrop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev, can I ask a question how much BALI coin in 1 eth? and this BALI coin already on ETHERDELTA?
Activity: 200
Do you have nay translation bounty ? I reserve Vietnamese translation.
If you approve, please contact me by PM

wishing your project will be successful
Activity: 140
Very solid team with a good project. Wish a great success.
Activity: 45
Im from India and Bali is one destination Indians throng . so hopefully i will also make it there soon with bali coins

Thank you
Activity: 82
Is the developer of this project and digital rupiah same? I remember joining the project with the same objective but did not push through. Anyway hope this time it will succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I'm already finish fill up the form dev.
Activity: 37
Great project..am glad to join.goodluck to the developers
Activity: 16
Everyone seems very optimistic about this project. Well, I have reservations.

According to statistics in the wp, 60% tourists are from Asia. Alipay (Alibaba's biggest asset) as a dominant mobile payment system in China has entered many asian countries like Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and so on. They are expanding their business to US, European countries (Flat exchange rate, cash back promotion even). Samsung Pay from Korea is making every effort to establish itself in the market. It's only a matter of time that these two entering into Bali. Bloomberg has an article recently titled as "Like Bali? Indonesia Wants to Create 10 of Them to Draw Chinese Tourists".

You could argue you Bali Coin can target on tourists from other places. Still, it will has difficulties maintain its place in the market when giants come.
Pages:
Jump to: