Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN][AirDrop][BALI COIN] Leading Crypto Into Tourism Industry-- - page 21. (Read 11654 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Good project. with many tourists having an interest in vacationing to BALI, this will make it easier for them to book hotels and travel etc to make it easier and convenient to get to the destination and more efficient.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is good project dev and good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
thanks dev...I joined this project..hope the bounti will open as soon
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great idea. The tourism technology is important for the future. Good luck for your project
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I like this project and I read in the whitepaper that you will have partnership with merchants (hotel, restaurant, cafe, salon, convenient store, fitness center, spa, and many more).

Does exist a list of them? Is there any real contact? Huh
Activity: 38
Iam in aidrop
Good luck dev
Activity: 41
i am waiting for good news distribution and in beg for no dump
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
The fiat currencies in Indonesia does not worth much and therefore it is a good idea to introduce crypto into the tourism industry where crypto can produce better value for tourism in the country. All the best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
everybody in the world knows Bali, and now make coin,
wow ,great project , i will support you dev , balicoin reach the moon !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
atun jong
i joined airdrop..
good luck Wink
Activity: 7
This seems like a promising project, love traveling to Bali, being from Hawaii. The people are very similar with the "Aloha" attitude. Will definitely keep this project on my watchlist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
well i was from indonesia and i think this project will help promote one of our tourist destinatin..
i will support your project.
wish you luck bro..
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Good Luck dev !! Wink
Activity: 34
bali,. wonderfull place ,. hope this token become wonderful and secure
Activity: 32
Nice concept "Bali" good choice, good luck guys...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
sir i alredy joined 1 bali airdrop 1 month ago is it the same ? do i need to join again
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Do we once have a Bali coin before? Is this the same or another project with the same name?
Activity: 57
Wow, very good project, I am from Indonesia, I am very happy with the name of tokens that are used to come from the most beautiful island in Indonesia, hopefully this project is running successfully  Wink
Activity: 45
Good luck in your project! Looking forward to the form and terms Bounty. Waiting for a beautiful avatar! Smiley
Activity: 30
The project looks interesting, and I hope that this project is not just another scam
Pages:
Jump to: