Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 9. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It will be cool to see the finished product. When and where will the tokens trade in the near future?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
They work with transparency on their project. All things are published and everybody can see the previous phase results of their airdrops too. Supported for you campaign and hope another successful project for the coming Christmas  Smiley
Activity: 12
Whaoo:"::: I ought to jump on this for long hope am not too late to be here .....The bounty concept amazes me
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
A nice project with amazing idea for bounty and campaigns. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I hope all the good children will be rewarded here Tongue Please Santa claus; please Tongue
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 22
I always liked the idea of corporate Christmas giving, and now there are ICO and crpytos that are in the giving spirit. Airdrops rule... once I get my tokens, I might be inclined to give right back! Thanks, Trident. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Activity: 210
with a good analysis of this project I am sure able to compete, seen from ideas and ideas that always update ..... hopefully always run smoothly #
Activity: 51
A blockchain based iOS / Android app where tokens can be tradeed for physical goods in real time. That sounds more like incoporating my banking app into crypto. I'm so interested. How will it be like? Are we going to transfer the tokens to other people then get products in exchange? Does this mean it will have a strong acceptability like bitcoin? Why I asked the latter is because for a coin like this to be exchanged for physical products, it has to be widespread and acceptable. I see a strong development team and I just hope y'all ready for this because it's gonna be a big big project. Security is gonna be a treat too for this kinda project. I hope everything is in placce for this. Cudos team, let's watch it come alive!
Activity: 140
Big Christmas Bounty campaign. Im glad to join your company and now l really look forward for Christmas.
Activity: 29
A very good project, waiting for roadmap and white paper.

I would surely invest
dns
Activity: 70
I think it is a promising project. Amazing idea in our worlds everybody use mobile and we need safe network as in your plan.
I love this project. I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you (and tokens price) go to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good work. I wish a lot participant and success in
Thanks for airdrop. Good luck guys!!!
Activity: 154
example if you take big share on this you need to keep it atleast 1 year. Then you will earn something like %1000 it is worth all of it.Also check MIRA ico on feb will be unique gem on 2 months!
Activity: 208
this project provides a new experience for me that makes me interested to follow it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
It will lucky project! Thanks to dev!  Good luck! I glad to join!
Activity: 53
Getting everyone on their pace, no time wasting. I hope I still make the list. Kudos to the entire team and best of luck to all.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It's sad to see that I got this late but not to worry the bounty is gonna do me good... Anyways I like the focus of this project as it's mobile oriented which is the future of the world... Nice being here plus I need a trident in my life my my 😋
Activity: 406
it is definitely worthy campaign of participation, it pays pretty well!
Activity: 6
No doubt this project is going to be huge.
Good job Devs.
Activity: 137
i feel so lucky for being in your project ! Good luck fellas !
Pages:
Jump to: