Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 8. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Please why is Trident contract address not loading on ED anymore?
I have some TRIDENT token on ED but contract address keeps redirecting to PPT trading page 
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hello,

My question i don t have tokens....but i want to buy Trident can some one explain why this is the best one to Invest....

Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Trident. Privacy coin on ethereum blockchain. A lot of potential. Even though this one's seems like not finished but the community and the brilliant developers and admin are making this one's fun and profitable here in the crypto world. How on earth you think of BOUNTY for 25 days everyday till Christmas and the price of each token is damn 3$ each. All I can say is Im joining this one and thank you, really thank you. God bless.
Activity: 95
any update one when you still Airdrop round 2/ Sending out the catergory rewards for the bounties?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
We are officially listed on IDEX! You can now buy and sell TRDT with ETH. We are also now on CoinMarketCap. Also, special thanks for all of the support we have received from all of you.. we have the best community hands down!!

https://idex.market/eth/trdt

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trident/
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
What is Trident in the meaning - The Trident nuclear programme, also known as the Trident nuclear deterrent, covers the development, procurement and operation of the current generation of United Kingdom nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.

So TRIDENT token will become as like a nuclear explosion and become most popular around the world. I admire Trident token. Keep it and Hold it, good team, good group.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Do you have a whitepaper?
The whitepaper is on it's way. It will follow the Trident roadmap which is expected to go live in the coming day(s). Once that occurs, the whitepaper will most likely see a release the following week.
Activity: 154
We are officially listed on Stocks.Exchange! You can now buy and sell TRDT with BTC. We hope to see #TRDT on CoinMarketCap & EtherDelta next followed by Yobit and others in the coming week(s)! Get yours while it's still cheap! 🔥🚀🌕 https://stocks.exchange/trade/TRDT/BTC
Trident Transparency Update: Our first exchange confirmed listing this past Friday, so we can expect a listing pair very soon. On another note, the freelance coder the team hired to audit and modify the Trident smart contracts has almost completed his work. When that is finalized token distribution will once again commence.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I'm happy to be a part part with TRIDENT project , I like the idea, scope and hope that the project will be successful.

Good luck to trident team

Same here. With limited supply, I am expecting it to have a good prize when it hit the market. Aside from that thier strong marketing team team, this project will succeed.
Activity: 55
What about the phase 2 spreadsheet. I think I should get it automatically since I participated in the first one
Activity: 115
Cool! This is the first token I could see with the decimals as 0. How can be part of this token is considered of there are no decimals?
One suggestion: at the end of the content still some list tags are present,try delete the unnecessary tags there😀
Activity: 28
Trident for me is the # 1 among all the new projects so far never conceived. It is an ecosystem with inside, unique and disruptive potentialities and technologies, which when it succeeds in supplanting today's obsolete ecosystem of commercial exchanges and be adopted at the mass level, will generate wealth for everyone. In the meantime, join the Christmas Bounty Campaign, you just have to make money!
Hi Trident, I just want to clarify and please correct me if I'm wrong. I am still qualified for the upcoming airdrop even if I have joined the previous already, right? Thanks in advance, guys.
Yes, that is correct.
Activity: 28
Trident Group is one of the emerging companies in the crypto world that in a very short time has already established itself in the hearts of its supporters and in particular mine! Thanks to the seriousness and professionalism and diligence of his team. I joined many frustrating airdrops, without success, but with Trident it was different, my tokens, I received them and immediately. I love their mission and I love the way they engage their supporters, with exciting rewarding campaigns. So I invite everyone to support Trident Group and to participate in their current bounty Christmas campaign, you will not regret it, you will make a fortune! Force Trident !!!
Activity: 7
trust or not trust train always exist
Activity: 112
This project is still like dream to me because it's going ne to explode immediately listed price can touch 10$ fist week 200000 in circulation is great completion among investors.
Distribution has been halted due to the current state of the Ethereum blockchain, things will start up again when the Kittie craze has been solved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I checked trident website. I liked how you organized this project and the innovative ideas. That justifies you are serious about this project which is a great thing. It looks like  you already identified the real world problem and so you certainly attract people
Pages:
Jump to: