Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What does this coin do besides airdrops?!?!?!
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Activity: 51
What is the future of this project? When does development continue? When will further exchanges follow?
hi dev, when are you distributing the phase 3 airdrops for us that hold atleast 100tokens?
#TRIDENT team is pleased to announce that up to $500,000 worth of #TRDT will be given away for FREE in phase 3 of the airdrop campaign! Individual rewards will be based solely on total *successful* entrants who hold at-least 100 TRDT. Sign-up closes in exactly 10 days, good luck!
any news about exchanger now ?
Activity: 29
I am very interested in this project, my questions are simple. What should I do to get the 100 TRDT? Do they pay TRDT in exchange for items? Where do I register to enter the trident community?
You need to buy on exchange where TRDT is available, example Idex and stock.exchange. I suggest Idex for easier use.
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
I am very interested in this project, my questions are simple. What should I do to get the 100 TRDT? Do they pay TRDT in exchange for items? Where do I register to enter the trident community?
Activity: 406
hi dev, when are you distributing the phase 3 airdrops for us that hold atleast 100tokens?
Activity: 84
Why can't I participate in the airdrop unless I have 100 tokens?
Activity: 229
I saved 100 TRDT in your wallet Wink
Activity: 42
Does the TRDT consider listing to the other exchanges that are currently listed?
Activity: 20
Who are the devs?  The lack of transparency is a red flag.  And what exactly does this coin do besides airdrops?
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
same issue here i hate stocks.exchange probably worst exc ever
Activity: 40
great project, but please try to get it on other exchanges. Stocks.exchange looks and feels like a scam. All my TRDT withdrawals show errors and disappeared from the balance. Don't use this exchange.

I completely agree. It is best to add to Binance. In the meantime, I will not buy coins on these dubious exchanges.
Activity: 5
great project, but please try to get it on other exchanges. Stocks.exchange looks and feels like a scam. All my TRDT withdrawals show errors and disappeared from the balance. Don't use this exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
is the project have some plan to have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 24
Merit: 8
i would like to speak with the founder of this project for community collaboration, please pm me
tell me please, where can I buy these coins?
Is it possible to believe this coin? I want to invest 5,000 dollars. But they do not exist on Binance. When is it planned to add to Binance?
Pages:
Jump to: