Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 24. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Cool project! Trident is like a Santa, lot of surprises and gifts from you! Thank you! Good luck guys!  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lol, a man who applied the airdrop received 1200 tokens, but a donator, just 555 with 1 ETH Huh seriously ? scam...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Great informative with innovative concept. Good luck developer
Activity: 40
I hope that I get all data right - I like long term projects.
Activity: 406
a promising project, I advise everyone to look at it!
Activity: 532
This is to is and awesome. I hope you find good success dev
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
It's gonna be a huge one since the Christmas is approaching and many people will fully support this one Cheesy Have a great snow in the West.. Fighting. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 146
We will gather a lot of investor expectations. I am looking forward to the road map.
Activity: 27
Happy holiday. Big ups to this project
Activity: 406
The idea with Santa is very interesting and very original on the eve of such a big holiday. I think that all the fans of the crypto currency expect that the project will appear on the market that will eclipse all the others. I hope that this coin will shoot in the new year !!!
Activity: 13
I love the project, presentation and pitch. Very clean and professional. Looking forward to the app. Excellent work, devs.
Activity: 12
Interesting distribution way of this token and gald to know that you are already on Ether Delta ..
Great work guys and all the best
Activity: 147
Great project. This will definitely go places
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Interesting idea, creative leadership prospects. I like everything. I think we'll be successful!)
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Tridents will create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical, tangible goods in real time.
Very useful indeed for your hard earn cryptocurrencies!
A Trident Christmas to all!!!
Activity: 19
A very well organized project indeed. I'll look closely as it generate success.
Activity: 588
The Trident team has done a great job by bringing this form of tokens distribution. i wish the project a success. a very good job done by the devs
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
This project seems successful. Hoping it will fly to the moon. I just want to thank all the efforts of dev and creator of this project.
Activity: 25
perfect project and good team, to the moon
Activity: 45
very nice project,  I am very interested of your project and hope good luck in this project
Pages:
Jump to: