Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 23. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I really like your project. I wish you success!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This project is a brilliant effort and has the potential of being a successful one.
On the issues of the roadmap, it needs to be provided in earnest so as to cement the fact that trident has come to stay.
All that's needed now is lil bit more information and a bit more advertisement to attract more investors and make this project grow.
Am grateful to the dev for giving the less privileged an opportunity to participate in this project. Thanks
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
This is a great project. I like the features and the benefits of the project and I will definitely invest in the project
Activity: 56
This is a brilliant project I will like to see it succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I wish good luck to your project!
Activity: 10
The concept of the project is looking good.
Will there be an ICO crowdsale?
"The number you receive will be based on the predetermined holding parameters for token dividends (essentially the quantity and duration of user holdings). The development of the official Trident Wallet that will allow for a percentage-based Proof-of-Stake compounding on a yearly basis will begin directly after the first PoS dividened distribution concludes. "

basically you're saying "HODL!"

also one of the most detailed projects of last days. good work.
Activity: 32
I like how this project is planned. It keeps you coming back. I like it that you are creating interactions with your members and it goes to show that the devs are active. The christmas concept is very awesome as well. Will be following this project.
Activity: 6
This project is amazing. The concept behind to this is very convenient, and I like the ideas on bounty and airdrops giving presentation for incoming christmas day, entertaining..hopefully, i could be a part of this project. GOODLUCK DEV!
 very interesting project will be watching you. good luck to you.
Activity: 234
Merit: 11
 project is very promisingi. i'm following up the project and willing to invest the the future, all the best luck project for success. good luck TRIDENT GROUP team
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
There are many airdrops so I hope this one will be big soon.
Activity: 728
So much comments on this thread...
Well i hope i get trident on this thread and pray i dont get sidelined
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Hi dev

This is a good project.
Activity: 61
morning bruh, this project looks convincing. the roadmap and the whitepaper is just as clear as glass that answer all my question. this trident will pierce all the annoying obstacles that in the way. good luck for the future dev, cheers!
Activity: 9
I hope that I get all data right - I like long term projects.
It is a gift for the new year)
Activity: 12
Ready for reaction with the bounty project! Everyone are Keeping up!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Pages:
Jump to: