Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 27. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I absolutely agree, quote "THE FUTURE IS MOBILE". 
Very well structured, long term project.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
I see in twitter many people and investors keep there eyes in this project. Best of luck
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
This would be nice once you get listed to etherdelta, good luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Nice project. I will be following this. Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The road map looks great,I would be super excited to join the presale.Good job by the developers
Activity: 93
Living up to Trident's true spirit of serving the community, we aspire to create an enabling culture for the vast pool of youth and society.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Developers always actively respond and interact well. so it will increase people's confidence to this project. I have confidence this project will be great.
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Good luck with your project Trident group!
Activity: 71
Translator & Investor
Airdrop's a gift from Santa Claus to everyone and he will pick TRIDENT GROUP up to the moon. By the way, doing this project step by step, completing it in time, success gonna come.
Activity: 306
It takes huge effort to organise  programmes such as those we have available to us. There is a need to continue to develop, but how wonderful we have projects like this which pays for our words!    Your offer for people  on this project is really appreciated. We're lucky to have such projects with your experience to guide us through this field of crypto currency. Please let me know if I can make someone available to keep your other projects on schedule while you spend time on this.
Activity: 15
With one of the main objectives of creating  the fastest and most efficient means of creating and distributing wealth in a decentralized fashion amongst all people, from all backgrounds of life, Trident is surely going to be a huge success in crypto-sphere.
Activity: 70
very well thought out project. You can see that the team is working hard. I think that the project is a great success.
Activity: 116
Great Concept of the token dealing with investors, traders, and even everyday people as whatever they please.
The main goal is to bridge all the gap between them in order to help buyer and sellers meet with less fees for their transaction..
Merry Christmas in advance
Activity: 73
I appreciate this kind of projects for us a lot when designing our forthcoming token usage.
Seems really interesting, I will be supporting this project for sure.
Activity: 43
this would be my first crypto crishtmas give
Activity: 10
With this innovation, Christmas is going to be a worthwhile celebration by participating credibly in this airdrop
Activity: 56
With just two millions coins in circulation, all that is needed is a community of like minded coin holders that want to see the project succeed, we will build this community together on every social media pages.
Activity: 207
I really like this project and waiting for the celebrate christmas with this project
this unique project giving Christmas token. more people will happy to have this giveaways.since this is a good project many investors will come to support.
Good luck dev.
Activity: 74
This is a good project with a great team, more work for the success of the project
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
trident is a er c20 token giving a lot of giveaways. very important to have a marketing strategy like this to encourage people to support and to be hodlers of token. this is the beginning. great job
Pages:
Jump to: