Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️ - page 25. (Read 17756 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I am very interested of your project as you have a good intentions for everyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I hope everything will fine once project launched. Ill became rich soon by following this project. Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The project team can make money when compared to other airdrops that have good time requirements
Activity: 266
It is good to shoot deer from a bow at a great distance. The deer do not suspect anything. Yes, this is a problem: it will be easy to miss. Anyone who is afraid of miss, is trying to approach.

Come to the deer and do not miss it.

If they say: I have something in my bag, so I ask you. Then go to the deer - ask them to show it. If they say: he left. Then to approach the deer is to ask: at what time and for what. And this is not mistrust. The defendant himself explains himself.

People usually do not know how to distinguish between empty and heavy. They can inadvertently distort yourself and you. You ask: do not you? The answer is: no, they have long since left. Come, touch the door handle - not locked. Look inside: here it is - who you need. Sorry, but we did not notice that he stayed. And you must apologize for something else. For the inability to distinguish between the empty and the hard.

If something breaks, open the lid, look inside. If someone is not found, look for yourself.

If they say that something is written, read it yourself.

If they say it's delicious, try it.

If they write that they did not, check, maybe done.

Do not start acting on a signal whose authenticity is not verified. All that you can check for yourself, check yourself.

Log in to the system. Open it. Look. Join us. Look personally. Try to put pressure on yourself. Touch with your hand. Climb to the attic. Look under the wheels. Make sure personally. To meet personally.

And then it will be possible to distinguish the empty from the solid body. Differentiate, no longer touch hands and do not ask exact questions. How much did he weigh? How thick is it? Did they look behind the wardrobe? Whose signature was there? How many copies? Questions that can not be answered without approaching a deer.

Reduce the distance by all means.

Until this becomes impossible.

Do you want to see for yourself? Yes, I want!

You are not interested in being innocent of this error, you do not need it.

Dear deer, forgive me!
Activity: 217
http://www.albasocial.net
Hope good luck on this project and to dev Smiley
Activity: 68
Well, here i am keenly waiting to see how this nice project metamorphose into a successful one and the name is really cool. It reminds me of Poseidon's Trident in the Greek myths, lol. Nice one Devs and Team members, go to the moon!
Activity: 48
Good luck with the project dev. All the best
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Christmas is just perfect for the season, I'm sure this project has a lot of potential for success.
I wish you all best devs!
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
This is one of the most generous project I've ever seen.  I am looking forward to development this project. Good luck!
Activity: 38
The roadmap shows a good prospect for this project and the bounty looks cool too. Weldone devs
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
I want to gift your coins for all who have been a good boy this year like Santa Claus!  Grin  Cool
Activity: 106
i want to support this project and share it to my facebook and twitter
Activity: 364
It looks very nice with great future. I am looking forward to development this project. Good luck!
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Wow it's a great project and nc bounty program
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! Good luck and prosperity.....godblessed
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
This project looks properly from the beginning.
Not big supply, good market campaign, serious project !
Following it for sur !
Activity: 14
This is a great project and I am loving it and excited about this. I will support this all the way!!!
Activity: 98
I love this program. It's an highly intellectual program. The developers are really amazing. I see the program succeeding.
Activity: 23
very interesting roadmap and whole idea, guys!
interesting project
Pages:
Jump to: