Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 15. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex....  I will follow it certainly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have joined too 3rd air drop.

Make a constructive post to avoid ban by mod...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Excellent proposal and project to advance in this community, good luck Genesis Coin, count on my support.
Activity: 434
finally i can join airdrop today, after i miss airdrop before. and now im just joined the signature campaign...hope will be accept !!!
The success of this token is already quaranteed with the large community we have and the activeness and response of the developer....
Activity: 267
Good luck with project development
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
I have joined too 3rd air drop.

Activity: 532
3rd airdrop joined, hope i got in 😊😊
Activity: 1274
Looking very good and promising project. i have joined the airdrop and hope i will get the 3rd airdrop as i have missed the previous two and wish Genesis coin will soon be listed on some good exchanges.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
finally i have joined the 3rd airdrop. nice project sir and thanks
Activity: 67
Their is already good interest in this project :-)

I think this could be a very good Coin with a lot of potential
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Like the Token name, looking forward to the progression of the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey Dev,

I just applied for the airdrop and did everything else layed out in the rules (I think Smiley )

Thanks
Activity: 28
wow great project, am a newbie , hope i can be accepted
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
This is a nice project. I admire how you organized your project and plan. Well done and best wishes!  Cheesy
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
I already shared your airdrop in my channel https://t.me/bountycoins/497 .. I hope more people will come here

Activity: 178
How can I edit my profile ,please ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Modify Profile --> Forum Profile Information --> Location: --> Change profile
Activity: 7
Genesis coin is a great one that will bless the lives of mof many. Go Genesis.....Well done Dev.... more grease to your elbow.A coin with a great future.
hope this coin will continue to be a big hit in the market in the community...long term invest to this coin is worth it...more success dev!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
I'm usually never on time when the timed airdrops open up... here's hoping I'm lucky this time aye Smiley Good luck with the work ahead. Hoping for more info too.
Pages:
Jump to: