Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 63. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
its airdrop start at midnight in my Place. hope still wake up to get some token
and the price mooning  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I am the developer of Genesis and will be able to answer any questions along with llyfee regarding the airdrop, Genesis etc Smiley

We moved to this new thread to allow us to include the signature bounties as well as add in some images and more information.

The old thread can be found here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdrop-genesis-coin-launch-fast-secure-flexible-free-airdrop-2291834, incase anyone wanted to see any previous posts.
I welcome the developers! tell me, what is the added value of this token? it is clear that it is fast, reliable, transparent. But this can be attributed to any ERC-20 token. What will your token bring to the crypto community? Do not think that it's pouring mud, I'm really curious.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
let the genesis begin, 6pm UK time. 
Activity: 165
i lose the first round airdrop sir. now i'm waiting for opening of the second round of this airdrop. nice project with some phase airdrop!
Activity: 228
A constructive post.
Ask google what 6pm uk is for you.
Good luck.
Activity: 21
Dev, having read the rules to joining the airdrop, I must say is quite challenging but good though. Now, I am sure that you know there are many Coins or tokens out there claiming to be fast and flexible in transaction, but in reality that is not true, and most of this coins airdroping lately are only created to be dumped on people the moment it gets to an exchange. So, I hope this is not going to be one of them. I wish you good luck as you focus on the building a sustainable project.
Activity: 32
Im excited for this project.
Activity: 33
Genesis has always been the beginning of something good, I see that in this project, it's going to the moon according to the road map. Am in for good. Good luck devs
Activity: 109
Hi good afternoon from here.
I am waiting for second airdrop because I missed the first.
Wish all the best of this project. Good luck Cheesy
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
joined the signature campaign. Thanks dev, good luck with the project
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
will I be able to sell it afterwards on exchanges?
Activity: 70
waiting the next round airdrop... Grin
Activity: 43
Wow good project its been long time i never seen good projecr like this
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
it is 1AM in my country Smiley

Waiting and waiting!

Thanks a lot guys!

If i am not mistaken the airdrop #2 will start today at GMT 1800 hrs so there's still plenty of time left you should take some rest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
very interesting token. I will buy more. i join alsa in airdrop
Activity: 43
Will be waiting for the next round. goodluck!
Activity: 33
it is 1AM in my country Smiley

Waiting and waiting!

Thanks a lot guys!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Great graphics, bounty campaign and an airdrop?  Looks like this could be an interesting coin to follow.
Activity: 98
This project is very attractive. It's really promissing in future.

Very nice design, i love purple  Grin

Wait for the signature bounty campaign starting.  Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
You have mentioned that genesis is fast and reliable.  What is the main use and purpose of genesis that is unique to other ethereum bases tokens/coins?
Pages:
Jump to: