Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 65. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
only a few seconds to open the airdrop form. im so excited to join the 2nd airdrop Smiley

Few seconds only, i guess its on 31 october thats tomorrow
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I already pinned this on my 1st noted priority. And here we are, its only matters of time
roadmap, whitepapers, team had been prepared a great project. Good luck for u all
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A great platform looks like this project will have a successful future, I will support this.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i cant wait to join this project !!  Tongue
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Im not going to sleep because of this Smiley
Im so excited to get this coin to the MOON 🚀
Im not gonna miss this chance to earn REAL MONEY Smiley
God bless!
Activity: 294
Very strict airdrop rules. I like that, it makes it's developers more serious.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
i wish i can be one of the person who will received this airdrop
Activity: 141
i wish that i can join to the 2nd round...
Activity: 294
I see for the future this project is very promising, fast, safe and flexible of course many will wear it, good luck and can develop well.
This is coin is awesome, my friend recommended me about it. I just hope that i can get to the 2nd airdrop on time.
I hope not to miss atleast 2nd Airdrop
Activity: 98
This project looks very promising. I hope you success guys. I would like to suppose you.
Activity: 138
I don't use Twitter, I am extremely averse to it. Will you still reward me with the AirDrop for following every other requirement?

If you fill out the form, send me a DM Smiley
Activity: 138
Just a reply here to address a few of the questions I've seen.

1) GEN does not have PoS so there's no staking. However after the airdrop we will be announcing some plans to reward holders.

2) The signature campaign will go live tomorrow, October 31 and will run until November 9.

3) Bounties and Signature forms are currently closed and will open tomorrow at 6pm UK time, along with the airdrop.

4) No one has joined the airdrop yet as you can't fill out the form. When it unlocks, it's first come, first serve.

5) If you write an article or produce a video, you claim your bounty by filling out the bounty form linked to in OP.

6) There is more information at www.genesiscoin.io. Feel free to ask any questions in Telegram as well.

7) We have published a new weekly update that can be read here: http://genesiscoin.io/2017/10/30/weekly-update-october-30-second-airdrop-revamped-bounties-new-team-members-graphics-more/

Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
I dont think the amount for the bounty is good enough for the creator. dev should increase it, and just have a lockdown period so that it wont be dump at once.
Activity: 56
I don't use Twitter, I am extremely averse to it. Will you still reward me with the AirDrop for following every other requirement?
Activity: 50
What is the timeline for the "Genesis platform"?
How will the Genesis Coin be used as a currency on the Genesis platform?
Thanks
does Gen coin have a lending feature and staking features?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
Always well-organized and classic, Genesis develops a well-rounded sorrounding and uptrend development between the team goals and the community. We no surprise to see you successful in the near future! Wink

/captain_blood
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
This project seems very interesting. Have a very great potential and future.
I follow and retweet Wink
Activity: 333
i see the good future of this coin. i join the second airdrop and hopefully this project will become success in the future.good luck to all participant.
Pages:
Jump to: