Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 67. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Seems to be a great project. Keeping eye on this!
Activity: 138
Received coins from first drop, but not the correct amount. The Airdrop says, 4000 coins per user....I received only 800 Coins, will send you a PM showing transaction details.

That 800 would have been for a bounty payment and not the airdrop. All successful airdrop addresses were added to a spreadsheet so if your address wasn't on that, you missed out on the airdrop but did receive a bounty.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Received coins from first drop, but not the correct amount. The Airdrop says, 4000 coins per user....I received only 800 Coins, will send you a PM showing transaction details.
Activity: 175
I've been looking forward to this. So Genesis will be an app that would aid users in gathering data and creating a project, right? That's how I understood it. By the way, in regards to the bounty it has been temporarily stopped. When it's available do we need to register again? I signed up for the signature and social media bounty previously and I'm still using the signature till now.

Hello,

After looking at your signature I think you may have got this project confused with Genesis Vision? We are different projects and not related to each other in any way. Smiley

I am not familiar with Genesis Vision. I was so sure I signed up under GenesisCoin and I always check your twitter account. How did I ever get that sig? Gotta go and change it then. When will the bounty reopen?

How bizarre Tongue

So the airdrop form, bounty form and signature campaign will all unlock tomorrow at 6pm UK Time on October 31 Smiley

Yes very bizarre indeed. Oh that's good to know. Is the signature code on the 1st page final? The one for Jr. Member has a problem cause it exceeds the character length.

I didn't think it did succeed it but if it does, you can perhaps remove the Fast. Secure. Flexible line, that might make it fit?

It only fits up until the Join Now. I only have max 150 characters for the signature.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
hi dev, do you plan to create a spreadsheet ? I was selected for the 2nd airdrop in your spreadsheet, but i received nothing. In fact,nobody i think, because nobody was green colored , instead of the first tab of the file
I've been looking forward to this. So Genesis will be an app that would aid users in gathering data and creating a project, right? That's how I understood it. By the way, in regards to the bounty it has been temporarily stopped. When it's available do we need to register again? I signed up for the signature and social media bounty previously and I'm still using the signature till now.

Hello,

After looking at your signature I think you may have got this project confused with Genesis Vision? We are different projects and not related to each other in any way. Smiley

I am not familiar with Genesis Vision. I was so sure I signed up under GenesisCoin and I always check your twitter account. How did I ever get that sig? Gotta go and change it then. When will the bounty reopen?

How bizarre Tongue

So the airdrop form, bounty form and signature campaign will all unlock tomorrow at 6pm UK Time on October 31 Smiley

Yes very bizarre indeed. Oh that's good to know. Is the signature code on the 1st page final? The one for Jr. Member has a problem cause it exceeds the character length.

I didn't think it did succeed it but if it does, you can perhaps remove the Fast. Secure. Flexible line, that might make it fit?

Hello,

How bizarre Tongue

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i think this is a good token i ever seen. keep it up

Hello,

How bizarre Tongue

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
thelastman
the project look like great, you guy pick a good time when postoken aidrdrop is done !
fast and secure is a very touching  conception! no one does't like fast and secure! so ,i have to said that dev team  play a good move!
hope the project succee!

Hello,

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This project will be successful because the people behind this are really working hard..And Im very interested to be part of their growing community to help them reach their goals..goodluck!
Activity: 84
Kooking forward to white paper and much more comm's from the devs

Hello,

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Not sure if I made an Airdrop, believe present coins bounty?
Is there any way to find out if someone already applied? Thanks
so i have not be eligible for the 1st airdrop, hope it will be better tomorrow. Is UTC time ?

Yes it is Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
so i have not be eligible for the 1st airdrop, hope it will be better tomorrow. Is UTC time ?
Activity: 128
Very, very good project. I'm going to buy something
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Brother!  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: