Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 64. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello dev.,

if you need I can do turkish and german translation - please pm to confirm

good luck with the project

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Genesis seems to have interesting potential, assuming the merchant adoption and platform development happen. I like that it is community aware. Dev says they are creating a voting App to let Genesis holders vote on different things related to the project and they have plans to expand it to let users to run their own votes, other projects, coins etc. A bit like waves but even more flexible?
Activity: 138
Hello dev,
Is possible to join in your second Airdrop if I am not contributed in your first Airdrop? If yes, I will not miss this opportunity again. Huh Embarrassed

Yes you can. If you applied for the first drop but weren't successful, you can apply again Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Great Token Project, with legit Proofs

I just wanna join, 2nd airdrop

Goodluck to all and everyone Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Hello dev,
Is possible to join in your second Airdrop if I am not contributed in your first Airdrop? If yes, I will not miss this opportunity again. Huh Embarrassed
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
nice 16,000,000 supply are really low in this market, so it´s an interesting projecto, i will keep an eye here to see how grow, good work devs

good luck!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
well  I consider myself lucky because I have registered in this amazing forum just one day before october 18 th.I hope to join this airdrop and i wish to get some genesis token.Keep it up Smiley
Activity: 54
Im so excited on this project! Can't wait for the airdrop. I guarantee that this project will fly high up to the moon. Spread the words to anyone Smiley
Activity: 42
this is really an interesting project. I will support you guys. Getting hyped on the upcoming airdrop! thanks Smiley
Activity: 138
what is the name of the telegram group?
i can't join via the link on the first page.
I am trying to seach for it but nothing comes up when i search "Genesis Coin" thanks.

The link should work, but try this: https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw
Activity: 224
A very good project! Let' support airdrops and bounty project. Hope to be one of the participant. Spread the words.
Activity: 34
I will support this project. Fallowing twitter and telegram. I have anticipation
Activity: 31
Here is I already DONE

I Joined in Telegram
I Follow on the Twitter and Retweet
Eth on Bitcointalk Profile Page

Looking forward to be one of recipient on your 2nd Airdrop....
Activity: 307
There is a project Genesis Vision with a similar name. Maybe you should make a partnership with them?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hello I want to reserved filipino translation , let me know If I will be the one to translate filipino. I only have one portfolio but I am capable of doing this, hope you would give me a chance to participate.
more power and goodluck for this project .
Activity: 444
Merit: 101

W0w the scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a platform?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.

I think I have the perfect solution for your dilemma mate.  What you should do is, don’t participate in the airdrop, don’t get any bounty (free up one more space for others).   Just for you, wait a year and see how the project is going then you can make another decision.  That’s kool right....yes?
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
This is very nice airdrop rules and have proper rules. Easy to participate in the airdrop. Is 0.1 only minimum in donation?
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
What is the name of the telegram group?
I can't join via the link on the first page.
I am trying to seach for it but nothing comes up when i search "Genesis Coin" thanks.

Edit- found it. thank you for the opportunity with this coin.
I have a good feeling about it and I will do what I can to help.
Activity: 126

W0w the scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a platform?? You put only promises. No technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Pages:
Jump to: