Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 66. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will join second airdrop. I like this project. Hope to be one successfull and make us reach next years. Good luck to all.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I didn't manage to join the 1st airdrop. So ill be looking forward to the second one. I have high hopes for this project. Looking forward to see you soon on Big exchanges.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
i already put the signature on my profile! but i did't found out how long will i keep my signature
and if i write a article how can i  apply for the bounty?  the ANN thread did't show the detail about that! waitting for the airdrop begin! thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Fast. Secure. Flexible.
Those words really fits this coin. Looking forward to use this in the future and on what potential this could bring in the users and in the market.
KUDOS!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project is great, it gives lots of opportunities to people. Hoping for more success!
Activity: 74
This project seems very interesting, Must supported project. Have a great potential and future, ill follow and support this project. Hope for the best dev and Good luck.
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
as it was indicated genesis is fast and secured I support this project goodluck
Activity: 112
I've filled up the form and post this as a verification of my form.

done.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Looks good! I'm waiting for 2nd round airdrop Cool
Activity: 35
I see this project with a lot of positivism and I see that it has a future, I am ready for what you need in terms of social media campaigns.. Wink
Activity: 59
When Bounty Social Media. Good Project Dev Grin
Activity: 88
Missed the first airdrop, the roadmap is ok looking forward for the success of this project
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
i'am waiting to join 2nd airdrop, i think this good project
thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Hi,
What is the marketing campaign launched in the next december? Is this a campaign dedicated to professionals or addressed to individuals?
Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 190
интepecный пpoeкт нaдeюcь y мoнeты бyдeт xopoшee бyдyщee и c нaдeждoй пpиcoeдиняюcь
Activity: 350
this is an amazing project, hopefully quickly succeed
Activity: 854
I have high hopes that this project will be successful. With just a total supply of 16M, this would be worth buying/trading soon. I wasn't able to join the 1st round of airdrop and I hope i'll be accepted on the 2nd round  Cheesy Good luck team Genesis!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Genisis is one of the most expected coin during this time. I am happy to be part of it and waiting for participating in the airdrop. I missed the airdrop 1 somehow.

Thanks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Received coins from first drop, but not the correct amount. The Airdrop says, 4000 coins per user....I received only 800 Coins, will send you a PM showing transaction details.

That 800 would have been for a bounty payment and not the airdrop. All successful airdrop addresses were added to a spreadsheet so if your address wasn't on that, you missed out on the airdrop but did receive a bounty.

Ok thank you, following too many projects
Activity: 138
hi dev, do you plan to create a spreadsheet ? I was selected for the 2nd airdrop in your spreadsheet, but i received nothing. In fact,nobody i think, because nobody was green colored , instead of the first tab of the file

Yes there is a spreadsheet, it can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/

No one has been selected for the 2nd airdrop yet as the form is not open. The airdrop starts on October 31 at 6pm UK Time. The form will be opened then at which point you can apply. The first 750 people will receive an airdrop and their address will be added to that spreadsheet above.

It may take until Friday for every airdrop to be sent as we are verifying each application by hand to ensure as much accuracy as possible. We hope to have it finished sooner though.
Pages:
Jump to: