Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 3. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
this is very bad news. dev has gone and the project is dead now. This will greatly affect the price of EOS GOLD on the market. I'm sure EOS will be hard to go to the moon now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
things like this are commonplace in the crypto world  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
EOS GOLD is currently very cheap. I think if dev remain active here and continue this project is very easy for coins to go to the moon. But now the project has stopped
The dev ran away. he could have really earned eth with these shitcoin. but he is stupid and has left the project. I think if the project continues, the course can rise well again. but then again somebody has to become active here. and you have to find that person
Activity: 176
I think this project is totally no progress, the price is too cheap and there is no significant increase,
whether the project is really dead and all teams have left this project, waiting for further news ,,
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i really think is amazing idea this project.
Do you think is any way that we can  take over and continue this project ourselfs???
Activity: 72
Design/Web/Branding
EOS GOLD is currently very cheap. I think if dev remain active here and continue this project is very easy for coins to go to the moon. But now the project has stopped
Dev gone? token is dead?
Activity: 530
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Dead as every other E tokens

Yes i think me too is dead project unlike, it start very good but dev did not continue his work, like many other e tokens!
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
Dead as every other E tokens
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
seems project ended before start
Activity: 82
i check the twitter page, the last update is month ago Nov 25
is this project still alive?
it seems so. Because since the distribution of airdrop round 1 completed this project looks quiet. In fact it looks like dev has long gone from this project without giving any statement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Good idea. I like this project because I think it can be successful.good luck team..

this project is abandoned. the guy had an idea but he has little brain to earn much money with it.
Maybe it was a child at the age of 14 and has to go back to school. then he can continue working here in five years  Grin
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose

the markets already no activity at all , but the the distribution is ongoing , but didnt know what distribution it is..
Activity: 82
almost a month has passed, and from the developers there is no news. Will it be second airdrop and when?
I am also waiting for him. they say information from airdrop round 2 will come out after airdrop distribution round 1 is finished. now it's been 1 month since distribution finished but no information about airdrop round 2. maybe this project has been stopped
Activity: 392

Ha. It's the same with me too. each time ppt comes at the beginning ! I do not know why either . Can someone explain that to us?
Can I adjust it at etherdelta which token should appear at the beginning. Is there such an option?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
It turned out to be a cheap scam I suppose. It doesnt make sense but that's the way it is.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
Can anyone offer any word about the eth holders airdrop? or Airdrop #2
Pages:
Jump to: