Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 7. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Will you buy our team each a beer?
Yeah ok - beers for everyone.
But only if we're forkin' EOS in 2018.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i see black  Huh  or is it normal that it takes a long time?
Nice to see the whitepaper update Smiley.

as it was written on the notice board that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the round 1 airdrop distribution. now the distribution is complete then when will information about airdrop round 2 be given?  Roll Eyes

A lot of people managed to game the first Airdrop so we are working out a new method for verification for round 2 and to make sure we have as little people as possible game Airdrop #2.  Please stay patient in this regard.

The EOSGOLD Whitepaper has been released! : https://eosgold.io/whitepaper/

I'd still consider some type of airdrop to current holders to encourage holding. One of the problems of airdropping so early before the project starts developing is that a few people acquire the majority of tokens, whereas your mission statement includes having a 'wide distribution'. You need to find a way to incentivize holding, else the distribution becomes lopsided and the minority control the majority.

...will only be 12 EOS block producers

I'm assuming that limitation applies regardless of how many forked EOS chains there are? Is there a limit on how many EOS forks can occur, and how are the producers distributed among them? If there are 20 EOS forks, how do 12 block producers manage 20 chains or am I misunderstanding something here?

You mentioned advisors previously - I see no mention of them in the whitepaper?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
as it was written on the notice board that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the round 1 airdrop distribution. now the distribution is complete then when will information about airdrop round 2 be given?  Roll Eyes

A lot of people managed to game the first Airdrop so we are working out a new method for verification for round 2 and to make sure we have as little people as possible game Airdrop #2.  Please stay patient in this regard.

The EOSGOLD Whitepaper has been released! : https://eosgold.io/whitepaper/
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Nice news that the whitepaper will be released today. We will know more about your token. I will read it as soon as it is published. Cheers!
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Even if I have missed the first round of the Airdrop distribution, I don't want to miss the second Airdrop please because EOS Gold Token is moving to the moon as the pre ICO activity is going uniquely as proposed and the project is great, already listed at Etherdelta. Please announce the next drop date for us to follow suit. Best luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
as it was written on the notice board that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the round 1 airdrop distribution. now the distribution is complete then when will information about airdrop round 2 be given?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Thank you, everyone, for the support so far.

Due to heavy fudding we have updated the website with a disclaimer and a few more details about the software and license we are planning to adopt for EOSG.

The white paper is also coming along nicely and will be released this week on schedule. We hope once the community reads the white paper and starts to understand the vision for this project they will hold a lot stronger as to succeed we need the widest distribution as we can achieve come June next year.

- EOSG Team

Hi Dev,  I am very pleased to hear updates from you, I am looking forward for our success.

Whats current price on ED?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'll buy you a beer if you take this project into 2018  Wink.
So roadmap and whitepaper this week, right?

Will you buy our team each a beer?

Whitepaper to come out in the next 12 hours. 

We are still waiting on a couple of responses from a few exchanges and 3rd party companies to finalize the Roadmap.

from me a whiskey cola   Grin

This sounds great too. Cheesy

Hi all,

I have took part in some ERC-20 tokens, received them in myetherwallet, but I do not know how to transfer them to Etherdelta exchange. I checked in etherscan.io and saw that I received my tokens, but I didnt saw them in myetherwallet. What's the problem ? Thanks.
etherscan.io / ethplorer.io will give you the following info for each token:

CONTRACT
SYMBOL
DECIMALS

In the case of EOS GOLD that's:

0x7b39940DbaC110f1227D37c395675dEf270AfCd7
EOSG

In myetherwallet you need to ADD CUSTOM TOKEN then use the above information in the fields provided. That information is usually also posted in the first post of ANN threads.

This is a great idea.  I will add this to the threads first post today.

Hi all,

I have took part in some ERC-20 tokens, received them in myetherwallet, but I do not know how to transfer them to Etherdelta exchange. I checked in etherscan.io and saw that I received my tokens, but I didnt saw them in myetherwallet. What's the problem ? Thanks.

CONTRACT
SYMBOL
DECIMALS

EOSG

In myetherwallet you need to ADD CUSTOM TOKEN then use the above information in the fields provided. That information is usually also posted in the first post of ANN threads.

How do you transfer them from MEW to EtehrDElta for trading?

Hello Sir,  What you do is go to etherdelta and go to this link : https://etherdelta.com/#0x7b39940dbac110f1227d37c395675def270afcd7-ETH

If you are logged in with the wallet that holds EOSG you will see the wallet in the top right of etherdelta.  In the left side of the page you should see your EOSG balance as well as a way to 'deposit' the EOSG onto Etherdelta.

Hope that clears it up and helps you come right.  The other best option is to read the etherdelta guides here : https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrxjw/etherdelta_guides_for_first_time_users/

Or wait until we have listed on a centralized exchange that is easier to deposit and withdraw from with less risks of mistakes.

Hi all,

CONTRACT
SYMBOL
DECIMALS

EOSG

How do you transfer them from MEW to EtehrDElta for trading?
Hi all,

CONTRACT
SYMBOL
DECIMALS

EOSG

Activity: 798
Bought some tokens.. they are very cheap now. Hope price will increace soon, when devs will made whitepaper and listing to new exchanges  Cheesy
A large amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap in the market. This can be seen from the distribution that each participant gets 40,000 coins. this is a huge amount. I have the same hope with you.
Large supply isn't always making coin prices so cheap, but the problem is everyone have it with huge amount, so there will be massive sale happen. Especially when the price drops by degrees that makes people rush to sell it and make this coin worthless.
but the amount of supply is the most important thing to determine the price of coins on the market. Apparently many people who have weak hands and sell their coins with a very cheap price. If the price of this coin rises a little will happen big sellers big so that the price of this coin does not rise.

Nope, price is a function of supply and demand. Why leave on part out of the equation and sell it as new economic theory?
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
this project looks so promissing, I'm so happy you created it, keep workink and good luck for eos GOLD community, wish all the best for eosg
Activity: 336
In accordance with the project name. It seems this is a big project. I am proud to have participated in the project because the token is distributed in the absence of ICO. And even more amazing supply of token supplies to be distributed is very large. Good luck EOS GOLD
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

from me a whiskey cola   Grin
Activity: 133
waiting for round 2 airdrop Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
It seems like,i was lil bit too late, the 500 apllications have been reached and the airdrop is now full.  When will the next airdrop take place ?
Activity: 158
EOS GOLD seems to have a very solid model and strong community behind it.I sincerely hope that EOSG is a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: