Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 5. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I received token round 1
and wait for round 2
But it looks like it will not continue
From November 26th till now no news update

yes i have the same thoughts with you After airdrop round 1 token is distributed then there is no more information about airdrop round 2. i hope dev give a statement about this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I received token round 1
and wait for round 2
But it looks like it will not continue
From November 26th till now no news update
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Is this project still alive? why team is not active at this forum?

You will not find the type again. he's gone and earned a little eth. and now he creates the next token for stupid people
and again, all people will post their data and get some shit token .
every day the same scheme. I think it's really funny  Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Is this project still alive? why team is not active at this forum?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I think airdrop round 1 has been very long finished and its distribution. But until now I still have not found more information about airdrop round 2. I need explanation about it.
Activity: 279
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
I won the 1 Million EOSGOLD (EOSG) Weekly! [Week #1] COMPETITION. I have already responded with my ethereum address through twitter in reply to your message and still not heard back and tokens have not been sent.

I don't know why you delay and i hope you will send the tokens ASAP.
Well it looks like I will save EOSG longer in my wallet. I do not know how long I have to save it. I just hope this coin will have a bright future in the future and become a lucky coin for me.
Activity: 38

worth investing seems to be a great future project
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The token is already dead. Nothing is here anymore. scam .
rather get the 50 tokens from universa from my signature. that's better  Grin  Grin
Activity: 66
ETH Holders giveaways 500k address? are you kidding , you make the token chaos and suicide when it happen...
Activity: 226
Hello EOS Gold community....quick question? Will EOS Gold be on the EOS Block-chain? Or will EOS GOLD remain be on the Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC20 Token? s2557376. Good luck with technical n community development. Smiley

They were going to fork from the EOS chain in 2018.
Hope they still do, but haven't heard from EOS GOLD for a few days now.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello EOS Gold community....quick question? Will EOS Gold be on the EOS Block-chain? Or will EOS GOLD remain be on the Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC20 Token? s2557376. Good luck with technical n community development. Smiley
Activity: 392
We are still in talks with various exchanges and are waiting on them. it is unfortunate, but we are at the mercy of waiting on this for the most part whilest we work on other things such as organising the second airdrop as well as the Ethereum holders drop, press releases and testing EOS test net.

We thank you for all the support and patience.

EOS Gold Team
     Grin  Grin  Grin   Everything a lie

I think I was wrong in the dev. he only has the money in mind. the token does not interest the guy.
he has earned enough eth and makes a new token. I think it's scam and the token will die soon . bye
Activity: 226
So much quietness in here.
Wonder if EOS will be back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Still no information about when the 2nd airdrop will be started, guys? I'm missed the 1st round. Hopefully that will announce by dev soon, and it's not just for the 1st participant only.
I also wait for airdrop round 2. They say that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the distribution of airdrop round 1 is complete. distribution has been completed since a few weeks ago but until now there has been no information about airdrop round 2
Maybe airdrop round 2 will be announced the next few days because the team from this project still need time to prepare the airdrop round 2. Believe the team will give the best and will work hard for this project.
very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?

There have been a few people expressing their concerns in this thread. I don't know what's going on.

When you selling tokens on ED, their have fees in tokens. When you buying - they have fees in ETH. So this only fees from ED. When week hands sell their tokens. we going to 0.5-1$  Roll Eyes

What are you talking about? Who has fees in his tokens? Of course EtherDelta charges a small fee, less than any other exchange. Or what do you mean?

I think they were just pointing out that those token sales on Etherdelta weren't the EOSGOLD team dumping tokens, but rather airdrop recipients selling their 40 000 EOSG on etherdelta and that the number we were seeing (39 875 or something like that) was the 40 000 less the etherdelta fee.

Ok thanks for your translation then Cheesy a little bit difficult to figure out what that guy was trying to say...
what are they talking about ? Some say the EOSGOLD team discards the token and some say it's caused by the cost of gas on the etherdelta exchange.
I do not really care about that, which I fear only the very cheap EOSG prices
Still no information about when the 2nd airdrop will be started, guys? I'm missed the 1st round. Hopefully that will announce by dev soon, and it's not just for the 1st participant only.
I also wait for airdrop round 2. They say that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the distribution of airdrop round 1 is complete. distribution has been completed since a few weeks ago but until now there has been no information about airdrop round 2
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?

There have been a few people expressing their concerns in this thread. I don't know what's going on.

When you selling tokens on ED, their have fees in tokens. When you buying - they have fees in ETH. So this only fees from ED. When week hands sell their tokens. we going to 0.5-1$  Roll Eyes

What are you talking about? Who has fees in his tokens? Of course EtherDelta charges a small fee, less than any other exchange. Or what do you mean?

I think they were just pointing out that those token sales on Etherdelta weren't the EOSGOLD team dumping tokens, but rather airdrop recipients selling their 40 000 EOSG on etherdelta and that the number we were seeing (39 875 or something like that) was the 40 000 less the etherdelta fee.

Ok thanks for your translation then Cheesy a little bit difficult to figure out what that guy was trying to say...
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: