Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 4. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good idea. I like this project because I think it can be successful.good luck team..
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
how the continuation of this project?  It's been a long time since airdrop round 1 has been completed but until now there is no more information about airdrop round 2.
Will airdrop round 2 still be done or will this project stop here?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I received mine weeks ago , but still no improvement on the price . Why is there no telegram group ? You / We need that so we will be able to communicate and discuss important matters about the project . No investors will trust this project , mind you that . I hope you update the ANN THREAD and put up a telegram group . More updates on new exchanges , have a clearer roadmap . And Etherdelta is a crap exchange , though i understand it hard to get listed on bigger exchange . So ill give you that .

There are no investors for shitcoins. Investors are smart people. they do not buy shittoken from an airdrop.
that only make stupid people. but there are many of them here
I think you can turn off the light here in the thread. the token has died and the dev finds new stupid people with his new shitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I received mine weeks ago , but still no improvement on the price . Why is there no telegram group ? You / We need that so we will be able to communicate and discuss important matters about the project . No investors will trust this project , mind you that . I hope you update the ANN THREAD and put up a telegram group . More updates on new exchanges , have a clearer roadmap . And Etherdelta is a crap exchange , though i understand it hard to get listed on bigger exchange . So ill give you that .
If theres no improvement in a project these things already happened, devs leave the project ,dont have enough funds to continue the project or maybe the project is a fake ,a shitcoin pump and dump.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
almost a month has passed, and from the developers there is no news. Will it be second airdrop and when?
Activity: 234
Great job the idea and the token specification
Activity: 420
It looks very promising and deserving project of development. Filled a form. I will be glad to get chinks. I wait updating.
do not expect from this project this is a scam he's gone and earned a little eth. and now he creates the next token for stupid people.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
 It looks very promising and deserving project of development. Filled a form. I will be glad to get chinks. I wait updating.
Activity: 72
Design/Web/Branding
Dev team! U have some news about next level?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Participated in the first round aitdrop, while coins not received. Really looking forward to the second round, then you're lucky. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
why i can opened the link in Etherdelta ? when i click the link , it directs me to other tokens ( or maybe the link is dead so it opened the others)

did you manage to sell your tokens?
when i log in on etherdelta with my own wallet i can't see EOSG there.

the link and the market is dead , no activity so ED have to close the market , thats the answer from ED representative

tnanks for the info
Activity: 133
what should be next now? this could be the end of this token or maybe a comeback? but how if no exhanges?
Activity: 322
why i can opened the link in Etherdelta ? when i click the link , it directs me to other tokens ( or maybe the link is dead so it opened the others)

the link and the market is dead , no activity so ED have to close the market , thats the answer from ED representative
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I hope they will come back and send me my 1 million EOSGOLD for my competition winning.

I am still in hope.

where did you get this token from? did you get 10 airdrops?
buy naga token. There you will make a lot of profit in the next few months
Activity: 322
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
EOSG is now very cheap in the market. I am not sure if I sell EOSG now I will get ETH. Looks like I'm going to keep EOSG neatly in my wallet. I do not know how much longer because if I look it seems difficult enough for EOSG to go to the moon.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
I hope they will come back and send me my 1 million EOSGOLD for my competition winning.

I am still in hope.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: