Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 100. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
As far as i know, the FFC holding has been working in the market for a long time, however, it hasn’t chosen the core for FortFC platform so far. Does it about their great experience?   
What do you mean? The core is ready for a long time, they’ve been working with it in their projects.   
Which one?
They’re working at the base of MetaTrader 5 a.k.a  MT5. It’s developer is  MetaQuotes Software Group.
Why did they choose this software?
In my opinion, it’s obvious. MT5 is the most popular platform, used by the brokers who provide services to millions of clients all over the world.   
Do you mean that there won’t be any alternatives for new users?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
As far as i know, the FFC holding has been working in the market for a long time, however, it hasn’t chosen the core for FortFC platform so far. Does it about their great experience?   
What do you mean? The core is ready for a long time, they’ve been working with it in their projects.   
Which one?
They’re working at the base of MetaTrader 5 a.k.a  MT5. It’s developer is  MetaQuotes Software Group.
In my opinion, it’s obvious. MT5 is the most popular platform, used by the brokers who provide services to millions of clients all over the world.   
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Which one?

Good day,
This software and its developer has a longtime history and recognition by the community of traders worldwide. We've performed the number of tests before launching the product and MT5 is the best product among the other market competitors. You can give it a try by getting registered at our web and downloading a demo version of our product. Thank you
You say that the demand for FFCT token will be high. Are there any arguments in favor of this statement?   

Good day,
Due to the created deficit, the demand for services provided by FortFC will secure our token from being unprofitable. As well as we believe that token liquidity is reached due to combination of six factors which stimulates the demand for the services and, as a result, rise of token cost: payment for services at a discount, trading using FortFC terminal, listing of different exchanges, MT5 trading terminal, FortFS international broker and unique set of services offered. Thank you
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Which one?
Won’t I have to pay commission if I make payments with the help of FFCT tokens within the framework of your system? 

Good days

Holders of FFCT tokens will be allowed to use tokens as the payment for the Company's services at a discount.Thank you
Can you already say what exchanges it’ll be possible to trade FFCT tokens after the end of the ICO?

Good day,

Bitstamp and Poloniex are currently added and more to come in future. We can announce the names of the exchanges closer to the day of adding since if we disclose the names now and, for example,  a named exchange will be closed then it makes no sense to announce as for now. Thank you
Which one?
Activity: 116
Which one?
Activity: 116
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
You say that the demand for FFCT token will be high. Are there any arguments in favor of this statement?   
Activity: 113
What will happen to the tokens which won’t be sold during the ICO? Will they be burnt or have you come up with some other idea?   
Activity: 78
Won’t I have to pay commission if I make payments with the help of FFCT tokens within the framework of your system? 
Activity: 82
Can you already say what exchanges it’ll be possible to trade FFCT tokens after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How much has already been collected during the private presale?
It seems to me that no funds have been raised so far. But the pre-sale has just started!
Dear friends,

From now on you can join our AirDrop and get up to 30 FFCT tokens by completing the simple tasks listed in personal area of a client.
More detailed information regarding tasks description and AirDrop terms can be found using this link https://www.fortfc.com/news/airdrop-starts-today

Please note that AirDrop is valid from 24 September to 12 of November 2018 inclusively.
Thank you!

Good day,

This information are to be announced by the end of Private Sale/start of Pre-ICO. Follow us in social medias or check our web page news for more information in future. Thank you
Activity: 121
I can’t figure out how hedge funds will benefit due to working with FortFC.

Good day,
For the hedge funds we will offer the connection to our pool of aggregated liquidity via Rest API or FIX API. Both connections will provide the possibility to perform trading while Rest API will also provide the possibility to manage the accounts and deposits. More detailed description of each protocol and usage samples are to be announced right after the launching of our project. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: