Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 99. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The FFC has been operating for a long time, doesn’t it have money for promotion of a new project? What sense does it make to hold the ICO?
Activity: 115
They wanna get many licenses for a new project. Do they already have any?
As far as I know, they already have IFSC license.
Activity: 54
They wanna get many licenses for a new project. Do they already have any?
Activity: 3
How many clients does FFC holding have? Will it work with a new project?
If i’m not mistaken, they have more than 2000 clients which can start working with FortFC.
Activity: 1
How many clients does FFC holding have? Will it work with a new project?
Activity: 6
In general, the project is unique to some point, so it isn’t clear how the company is going to promote it.
Well, the company has a portrait of a consumer, so I think that it’ll be able to promote FortFC without any problems.
I’d like to take a look at their marketing strategy.
They have only grafts of a marketing strategy so far. They have already determined the channels for promoting of FortFC on the Internet.
Such projects do need promotion not only on the Internet, but also via other channels.
Sure. They want to attend various financial conferences and etc for development of their project.
What about outdoor advertising?
Activity: 7
In general, the project is unique to some point, so it isn’t clear how the company is going to promote it.
Well, the company has a portrait of a consumer, so I think that it’ll be able to promote FortFC without any problems.
They have only grafts of a marketing strategy so far. They have already determined the channels for promoting of FortFC on the Internet.
Such projects do need promotion not only on the Internet, but also via other channels.
Sure. They want to attend various financial conferences and etc for development of their project.
Activity: 60
Tell me pls, will your trading terminal for working with cryptocurrencies be available for mobile devices.
Activity: 23
Will you provide services to legal entities within the framework of your FortFC project?   
Activity: 55
Why was MT5 chosen as the base of the project, not MT4
Activity: 61
What tokens will you add to MT5 trading terminal within the framework of your project?  According to what criteria will you choose them?
Activity: 210
Are you planning to open an office in Australia?

We do!
Establishing an office in Sydney is planned at fourth quarter of 2020 in accordance with roadmap. thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Are you planning to open an office in Australia?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When is the company planning to acquire ASIC license?
As far as i know, they’re planning to do it in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 210

In accordance with our roadmap we plan to apply for ASIC license at first quarter of 2020. The whole roadmap is available on our website https://www.fortfc.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: